Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the 6 piece bundle I think is well worth the $199. I was originally gonna go with the 3 piece, but figure it was too good of a deal to pass up lol
Yeah..the 6 piece was 179 after taxes…I almost got the 3 piece as well for like 140, but like you said it’s so cheap I couldn’t oss up the 6! I’m traveling and it was delivered to my house but I won’t get to look at it till Monday :/

Ok which accessory purchase scenario would you choose? Getting everything at once is not an option.
  1. Immediately get PPF for front of vehicle. Cost $1,850 + Screen Protector ($30) & purchase other accessories 1-2 months later.
  2. Immediately purchase floor mats ($200), console sliders ($20), cup holder inserts ($20), Screen Protector ($30), trash can ($30), + other accessories I am not thinking of . Then get PPF for front of vehicle ($1,850) 2 months later.

Ok which accessory purchase scenario would you choose? Getting everything at once is not an option.
  1. Immediately get PPF for front of vehicle. Cost $1,850 + Screen Protector ($30) & purchase other accessories 1-2 months later.
  2. Immediately purchase floor mats ($200), console sliders ($20), cup holder inserts ($20), Screen Protector ($30), trash can ($30), + other accessories I am not thinking of . Then get PPF for front of vehicle ($1,850) 2 months later.
If you have your heart set on PPF, do it immediately. You will hate yourself if you put it off for 2 months only to find some marks that could have been avoided.

I'm the opposite camp. I think PPF is way overrated unless you really have very rocky roads. Even then idk if it's worth it in the long run

I actually bought most of the stuff in option 2 so you know where my vote is ;)

I don’t know what winters are like where you’re at, but the mats that come with the car should be good until at least late October.

Hi folks, anyone waiting for Model 3 long range? Do you guys have any update?
My OD: 03/27/2022
EDD: Aug 19 - Sept 19, 2022.
Bay Area, California
If you go to the link below you can input your order info into a form and view other people's orders.

Reactions: HeatherW22
Can't say for sure.
But August is just around the corner.
Someone is gonna be the unlucky one and be the first to not get/report that they didn't get the mobile charger at delivery.
If Tesla was smart... they'd wait until they fill most of the April orders to pull this move. It'd be a bad look they just don't need right now. But they might also just call our bluff to see if anyone really has the stones to cancel this close to delivery. It will be interesting to see and I'll bring the popcorn for when this forum finally gets report of no mobile charger. It's going to make the matrix lights debacle look tame by comparison.

If Tesla was smart... they'd wait until they fill most of the April orders to pull this move. It'd be a bad look they just don't need right now. But they might also just call our bluff to see if anyone really has the stones to cancel this close to delivery. It will be interesting to see and I'll bring the popcorn for when this forum finally gets report of no mobile charger. It's going to make the matrix lights debacle look tame by comparison.
Was there talk of not including the chargers in deliveries taken after August 1? I thought they were including them for orders placed before April 17?

Hi folks, anyone waiting for Model 3 long range? Do you guys have any update?
My OD: 03/27/2022
EDD: Aug 19 - Sept 19, 2022.
Bay Area, California
Hello. No updates. They seem to be on a case by case basis, and from what I've been reading here, it seems they tend to ship east coast first, then west coast. I'm in the LA area, so I'm also a west coast boy.

M3LR, Gray/White/18"/No FSD
OD 4/13/22, EDD 7/28-8/25

Was there talk of not including the chargers in deliveries taken after August 1? I thought they were including them for orders placed before April 17?
So there are rumors from a few people who heard it from SAs ( so take with a grain of salt) that starting sometime in August they will stop including the chargers. Tesla has been putting them in ALL cars so far. That includes people who ordered in May/ June and have already taken delivery ( mostly Ps). These same rumors say if you made the cutoff which is 4/27 or sooner ( NOT 4/17 when Musk tweeted) that you will either get a charger or a 200$ tesla store credit starting in August. You will get the credit if they did not include the charger at delivery AND you ordered before the cut off. It has not been confirmed and so far everyone has gotten the charger but it certainly sounds like something tesla will do without any prior notice.