Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
been waiting so long that Tesla already launched other variants of the Model 3...

IMG_7857.JPG

Can I do a test payment of like 1$ using Plaid in the app? It just has total remaining balance and a pay button. Scared to press the button and have it send all of the balance over immediately
I'm in the same boat as you. I set up Plaid in the Tesla app and have the money in my bank account ready to go, I was hoping there's a "review" screen but I'm afraid to click pay becuase I don't want to transfer the money till I see the car but I do want to make sure everything is good to go and I like your idea of sending $1 just as a test. I also have a giant "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" message on my info page which makes it seem like delivery could be delayed if I don't pay. It's really tempting to just say what the heck and pay them ahead of time, I mean sooner or later they will get my money but people on this forum are pretty adamant about not doing that so I guess I will wait.

Reactions: HeatherW22
Just got the text that my car has left the factory! How long does it typically take to arrive at delivery center? Text says watch for a delivery appointment text within the next two weeks. I’m in Atlanta.
I never got a delivery appointment text after the my vehicle has just shipped text, so in 3 days after the shipment text, I responded to schedule an appointment. That worked for me. YMMV.

Can anybody confirm that the USB-C ports in the center console have the ability to play USB music and connect USB joysticks? There is talk in another thread that Tesla removed the data capability from all these ports due to chip shortages. This would be a deal breaker for me. I’m not taking delivery of a vehicle missing functionality that my current Model 3 has.

Can anybody confirm that the USB-C ports in the center console have the ability to play USB music and connect USB joysticks? There is talk in another thread that Tesla removed the data capability from all these ports due to chip shortages. This would be a deal breaker for me. I’m not taking delivery of a vehicle missing functionality that my current Model 3 has.
I don't think the front console ones do have data capabilities only the glove box one

Reactions: ColoradoMike
Reactions: ColoradoMike
Picked up my car today! So exciting! Absolutely love it!
Car is great! No issues! Came with everything that everyone is wanting and the Hancock tires! Yes! There was a mobile connector in the car (super excited about that!) Global headlights and of course all the other good stuff, Ryzen chip, ccs adapter enabled.

super easy pick up! Car was sitting there waiting for me with my name on the dash, doors unlocked, able to open everything and turn on ac, radio, lights, etc. when I ran out of things to find wrong with it (which was none) I paid my balance with plaid, and then saw that there was a door to go into to get my key card (note: not the sales room!). Walked in, gave them my name, had me sign the mvpa thing and a couple of other things, handed me my key card and I was good! As soon as I did all that they hit the magic button on their computer and I was able to make my phone my key, pair Bluetooth, and it even started doing a software update. Then they just let you drive off the lot with your beautiful new car! Absolutely love the white interior and that blue is just gorgeous!
I couldn’t be happier!