Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been stuck on Nov22-Feb23 since Aug. 8th. I had Sep 6-Oct 11 from Aug 2-Aug 7th. My OD was July 28th, yours?
You should get an updated EDD soon. I was stuck on Jan 23-Apr 23 for 3 weeks since August 4th. Got my new EDD of Sept 15-Oct 13 yesterday with OD of 7/12. Pretty sure Tesla pushing for Q3 end deliveries so you may get yours soon too

Picked up my M3 today. Absolutely beautiful and couldn’t find a single flaw. Like everyone else lately I got the Ryzen and Matrix lights. No mobile charger or license plate bracket for the rear. Apparently cars manufactured after the 15th don’t even get the promo code. Mine was made on the 16th.
Yeah that sucks they were blanketly offering to everyone before but I believe the cut off date for the mobile charger was April 30th. I pickup my car on Wednesday and I'm going to complain to them if they don't give me my mobile charger.

I got my wall connector installed today. Im beyond excited, it feels real now.
20220827_194509.jpg

Picked up my M3 today. Absolutely beautiful and couldn’t find a single flaw. Like everyone else lately I got the Ryzen and Matrix lights. No mobile charger or license plate bracket for the rear. Apparently cars manufactured after the 15th don’t even get the promo code. Mine was made on the 16th.
You need to have been before the april cutoff.

Edit Cutoff was all orders before 4/28 (so 4/27 or earlier) according to what someone posted here they will email the promo code prior to delivery. However, I assume the code is only 200$ so you are still on the hook for tax and shipping which is pretty meh

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: JB47394
ohhh wow. I’m 338 VIN as well, I assume no mobile for me then.

So does it come with a J1772 adapter if it doesn’t come with a mobile charger ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fire0897
Pickup overall went pretty good today. I accepted delivery, but the car does have a few flaws. Here's my rundown of pros / cons

Pro's:
Matrix Headlights
Ryzen
Michelin
Front Plate bracket
and and and. A mobile charger in the trunk !! Was not expecting this, as my order was after cutoff by a few days, and car was built after the 12th of August.
No panel gap issues, no glass issues, no headliner issues

Con's
Several small paint issues ( maybe 7-10 total ) mostly little bumps on the trunk and hood mostly
Dime to quarter size over spay of clear on the frame near the door plate
Same interior fender paint issue that was posted before by @ColoradoMike except it's on both of my fenders. SA said this is " normal " but to report it on the service request for other paint issues.
Right fender camera not working. Didn't notice this one until a few hours after pickup, there is an error on screen for it
Car exterior was fairly clean, but interior was a little dusty, not a huge deal for me, just think their detail people could have done a slightly better job.

Again overall I am super happy with the car, but I'm guessing it will be going to the body / paint shop sometime soon to fix the paint issues, which I'm not
very thrilled with

image0 (3).jpeg