Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should get an updated EDD soon. I was stuck on Jan 23-Apr 23 for 3 weeks since August 4th. Got my new EDD of Sept 15-Oct 13 yesterday with OD of 7/12. Pretty sure Tesla pushing for Q3 end deliveries so you may get yours soon too
We plebians who ordered a 'base' M3 are much worse off. I want LR but like gray best and wanted 18 wheels for expense and comfort. For that I get penalized. Oh, my current ride [well, one of them] has a white interior and I've learned that doesn't work for me.

FF5DAE76-492E-4E6F-844F-DE4F79943ECF.png

This is from the sticker in the car when we found the VIN on the storage lot near the dealer. Basic white with black interior.

• Informative
Reactions: JB47394
My order updated this morning as well. New EDD is 8/31 – 9/14. I'm in the Bay Area so I wonder if it'll show up even sooner.
Kinda nervous because I'll be out of town for the Labor Day weekend. Was not expecting it before September.

May add in EAP now too.
My EDD has changed also, and I will be away on travels for the next few weeks. Reached out to SA and was advised that they can put the order on hold! Has anyone else been able to do this in the chance they are away on travels?

Picked up my blue 22 M3 LR yesterday. Looked great to my eyes! I’m sure someone who knows what to look for could find something, but I’m happy with it. The panel gaps on it are minimal, way better than the blue 20 MR SR+ I sold to buy this one.

The extra bass during listening was noticeable vs. the SR+. Also, love that they got rid of all the black plastic that showed fingerprints. The wireless phone charger is way improved too. Nice to have a close trunk button. The road noise is significantly improved vs. the old car, more like a luxury vehicle, whereas the road noise of the old was like an Accord or Civic. It makes way less noise when getting in and out and idling in the garage too. And finally, the quicker acceleration is super fun! Very happy overall with the upgrade.

Last edited:
Picked up my blue 22 M3 LR yesterday. Looked great to my eyes! I’m sure someone who knows what to look for could find something, but I’m happy with it. The panel gaps on it are minimal, way better than the blue 20 MR SR+ I sold to buy this one.

The extra bass during listening was noticeable vs. the SR+. Also, love that they got rid of all the black plastic that showed fingerprints. The wireless phone charger is way improved too. Nice to have a close trunk button. The road noise is significantly improved vs. the old car, more like a luxury vehicle, whereas the road noise of the old was like an Accord or Civic. It makes way less noise when getting in and out and idling in the garage too. And finally, the quicker acceleration is super fun! Very happy overall with the upgrade.
Congrats. I'm looking forward to a quieter ride than my current 2018 Model 3 provides.