Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My plugs were in plastic too. Charger looked ok but the box it was shipped in was a mess.
Yeah mine came shipping with the box but mine was in great shape

D92E56FF-643C-405D-91C2-295152690571.jpeg

Reactions: ColoradoMike
View attachment 850912

Even the UPS guy asked me to open it first to double check it’s fine before he left!
HOLY.. what did UPS do play soccer in the trailer with your box? Lol.. I used to work at UPS years ago and I can tell you, it really depends who’s loading the truck. Some guys take extra care with boxes (like I did) and some guys just toss everything.

Reactions: deuskid and ZZ118
Contact your SA ....
I wish I knew how to do this. Although I have an RN number, an account and downloaded the app; I've never received a text from a SA.
and ask them to put your order on hold for 2 weeks until you're back from your vacation.

EOQ and EOY push means you could get a VIN the day after your reject/release a VIN. I've seen it happen before.

A 2 week hold would mean you could get a VIN that spilled over into October. I've also read on reddit of SAs refusing 90 day holds - probably because everyone and their grandma now wants to delay till 2023 for the IRA.

I wish I knew how to do this. Although I have an RN number, an account and downloaded the app; I've never received a text from a SA.
Google "Tesla Customer Support". Call that number. Tell them that you never received a text from your SA. They should get you sorted out.

The texts come through the phone that you registered when you placed your order.

Reactions: deuskid
HOLY.. what did UPS do play soccer in the trailer with your box? Lol.. I used to work at UPS years ago and I can tell you, it really depends who’s loading the truck. Some guys take extra care with boxes (like I did) and some guys just toss everything.
The delivery guy was really nice “dude open the box and make sure it’s fine, this isn’t right”

It did go through Canadian customs clearance so who knows where it happened.

Reactions: Cho22
Google "Tesla Customer Support". Call that number. Tell them that you never received a text from your SA. They should get you sorted out.

The texts come through the phone that you registered when you placed your order.

/rant on/ So, at 8 am central, 9 am eastern time, I called 888-518-3752 [kind of a hassle to find, btw] go thru 3-4 minutes of phone chain directions and questions [including 'give a short explanation why you are calling]... only to be told that they only receive calls between 10-7 eastern time. WTF? Couldn't they state that at the very beginning. Or better still, take calls from 6a-9p eastern? It amazes me how good Tesla is at some things and yet simple management practices seem to elude them. /rant off/