Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 on eBay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
... plus the $7500 tax credit only the original buyer gets.
Only if he commits tax fraud. Purchase with intent to resell is absolutely forbidden if you intend to claim the tax credit. Hope he gets audited and nailed to the wall if he tries it.

Edited to add: not to mention the tax credit is probably getting nuked for 2018 anyway so tesla have to get him the car in 21 days or less from today.

Only if he commits tax fraud. Purchase with intent to resell is absolutely forbidden if you intend to claim the tax credit. Hope he gets audited and nailed to the wall if he tries it.

Edited to add: not to mention the tax credit is probably getting nuked for 2018 anyway so tesla have to get him the car in 21 days or less from today.

... plus the $7500 tax credit only the original buyer gets.
Seller also owes over $4k in sales tax.

He says the re-listing is for a second model 3 he reserved. Not sure how he claims it will be sold as a "new" car with rebates etc....

I AM A CURRENT TESLA OWNER AND HAD TWO RESERVATIONS. ALREADY SOLD THE FIRST CAR. NOW OFFERING THE SECOND CAR. THE DIFFERENCE BEING THAT, THIS CAR CAN BE SOLD AS A NEW CAR RATHER THAN MY HAVING TO PURCHASE THE CAR AND RESELL IT. AS SUCH, IF THERE ARE ANY TAX CREDITS OR REBATES AVAILABLE, WHOEVER WINS THE AUCTION WILL BE THE ONE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE THEM. KEEP IN MIND, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR TAX CREDITS/REBATES NOR THAT THEY WILL EVEN EXIST WHEN THE CAR IS READY FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY, 2018.

He says the re-listing is for a second model 3 he reserved. Not sure how he claims it will be sold as a "new" car with rebates etc....

I AM A CURRENT TESLA OWNER AND HAD TWO RESERVATIONS. ALREADY SOLD THE FIRST CAR. NOW OFFERING THE SECOND CAR. THE DIFFERENCE BEING THAT, THIS CAR CAN BE SOLD AS A NEW CAR RATHER THAN MY HAVING TO PURCHASE THE CAR AND RESELL IT. AS SUCH, IF THERE ARE ANY TAX CREDITS OR REBATES AVAILABLE, WHOEVER WINS THE AUCTION WILL BE THE ONE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE THEM. KEEP IN MIND, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR TAX CREDITS/REBATES NOR THAT THEY WILL EVEN EXIST WHEN THE CAR IS READY FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY, 2018.

Are you questioning the well-established infallibility of statements made in all caps? ;)