Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what are the chances that a vin number will pop up or some kind of movement with my order during the weekend?
Spoke wtih my SA yesterday, its annoying that i still dont have a VIN, but more VIN will be coming this coming wednesday and she cant confirm if mine will be included, but she is 100% sure i will be getting my car by the end of this month, i hope this car will be worth to wait as i have seen from others experiences.

Ordered: Oct 25 SR+ white/black 19, No FSD but thinking about adding up later after delivery as still 6K to add....

• Informative
Reactions: w1n78
Spoke wtih my SA yesterday, its annoying that i still dont have a VIN, but more VIN will be coming this coming wednesday and she cant confirm if mine will be included, but she is 100% sure i will be getting my car by the end of this month, i hope this car will be worth to wait as i have seen from others experiences.

Ordered: Oct 25 SR+ white/black 19, No FSD but thinking about adding up later after delivery as still 6K to add....

May want to add FSD before delivery -- it was 6k before and is now 7k after. I took delivery a couple weeks ago.

I emailed the delivery center lol
Wait a minute.....
I believe you have broken some form of the Tesla rules doing that.

I believe what I learned on these forms is you contact your SA first.
This way he/she has the privilege to try to baffle you full of BS or not return call/text (they can do both if they want)

After going through that frustration you are allowed to proceed to be given a line of communication with the DC.

You are in big trouble now:D

Costa Mesa, Vin found in source code today, Order date October 16th, LR AWD Deep Metallic blue.

What the what?!?!?! I'm till "Vinless in Irvine".. sounds like a dumb romance movie starring Tom Hanks in search for a M3 and desperately seeking a SA who can confirm his delivery. Duh...

I think Elon is on to me and monitoring my complaints

• Funny
Reactions: AZjohnInCA
Wait a minute.....
I believe you have broken some form of the Tesla rules doing that.

I believe what I learned on these forms is you contact your SA first.
This way he/she has the privilege to try to baffle you full of BS or not return call/text (they can do both if they want)

After going through that frustration you are allowed to proceed to be given a line of communication with the DC.

You are in big trouble now:D
OH NO! SHOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT!

• Funny
Reactions: AZjohnInCA
Ordered:Oct 25,2019
SR+ white
Delibery at burbank
Got a text last Dec 12: TESLA DELIVERY UPDATE: In order to ensure you have the best chance of taking delivery before 12/31, we have updated your delivery location to our Marina Del Rey delivery center, located at 4755 Alla Road, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. Please reach out to your Tesla Advisor if you have any questions or concerns.

No VIN until now