Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fair enough, I can only imagine what they've been going through right now.

Also like others in the thread, when looking for the VIN in the page source, there was that little bit of somewhat nerve-wracking JSON showing the delivery range in the new year:
"DeliveryDetails":{"Delivery":true,"DeliveryEstimateDate":{"expectedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","minMonth":"Jan.","minYear":"'20","maxMonth":"Mar.","maxYear":"'20","copyOverrideExists":true,"copyOverride":"Estimated Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks from order placed date"}
However, just after I made my post above, the timeline returned to "2 - 3 weeks" and the minMonth/maxMonth stuff is now gone.

I second this, the minimum and maximum dates were removed from the source code and my estimated delivery went from 3-5 weeks from order date to 2-4 weeks, which gives me a december delivery date in time for the tax credit. (Ordered 11/30)

Ordered a white LR with aero wheels and FSD 12/5. In California.
No VIN yet in source but this morning "deliverydate" says 2019-12-13 21:40(10:40pm)
Lunch time it moved to 22:20.
Now it says 21:33...
Could this be the load schedule?
I

What does this "deliverydate" indicate? I haven't seen it mentioned previously on the forum. Just searched for mine and it says 2019-12-14 (TOMORROW!!!). I ordered on 10/25, SR+ in Los Angeles.

something i found interesting in my source code (apologies if this has been discussed before): just noticed it shows my insurance policy number for my current non-tesla car, even though I haven't given tesla any of my insurance info yet.
That seems odd. Did you take a test drive? If so, did you give them your insurance card when you did so? Your SA may have filled it in from that, I'm thinking.

VIN in source! Ordered Oct 25, 2019...*paces back and forth* Costa Mesa DC

GTFO... I was starting to think you and your Tesla were like a mythical unicorn. Prayers said... I know you won’t sleep until that car is in your possession. Who am I kidding? I’ve had my car for two days and I know the dreaming doesn’t stop at delivery. Enjoy the ride!