Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the gentleman out of Canoga Park said they have already ramped up their deliveries to try to get everything out over the next three weeks, and that most people will receive their text within the next five business days.
I got my VIN yesterday when my SA called, she didn't give me an appointment but did say the ETA was 9/19 and that it could be sooner and I will get my delivery schedule text once the car is closer to me. After we got off the phone she tested me my VIN. As of right now not delivery text.

Called today since my SA has been silent since they last talked to me and told me I should have had delivery yesterday. Guy today sent me updated status. Ordered July 15th, car born Aug 31st, eta Sept 21st with 2-3 day delay for pickup for final inspection/ detailing. So total time at the moment is about 10 weeks on a 4-8 week order.

Called today since my SA has been silent since they last talked to me and told me I should have had delivery yesterday. Guy today sent me updated status. Ordered July 15th, car born Aug 31st, eta Sept 21st with 2-3 day delay for pickup for final inspection/ detailing. So total time at the moment is about 10 weeks on a 4-8 week order.
8/19: ordered M3P, midnight gray, FSD, black interior
8/25: text saying 2-4 weeks
9/3: received VIN
Scheduled pick-up in FL on 9/5

Quite amazing how inconsistent Tesla is. One order from Tampa in mid-July, he won’t get his car till the third week of September, the other, orders it in Mid-August, who is in Miami, will get it in early September.

BTW, congrats!

Been lurking for awhile, finally made an account!

Ordered 8/19 MSM/Black interior/SR+

MVPA was uploaded 8/29, text to schedule delivery 8/30. Delivery appointment set for 9/10.

The VIN finally appeared in my account yesterday separate from the MVPA.

Does that mean anything? Should I expect an early delivery?

Been lurking for awhile, finally made an account!

Ordered 8/19 MSM/Black interior/SR+

MVPA was uploaded 8/29, text to schedule delivery 8/30. Delivery appointment set for 9/10.

The VIN finally appeared in my account yesterday separate from the MVPA.

Does that mean anything? Should I expect an early delivery?
Can you send a screenshot of where it was?? Someone posted that an MVPA only exists if you do third party financing? so I dont know where my VIN will show up