Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20210515-091534_Chrome.jpg

What I find interesting, on the Tesla US website estimated delivery time is as little 4 weeks but I don't see anyone receiving their vehicles in that short of a time frame.

Reactions: Ekanas
That is the time for orders that still need to be placed.
I guess what I am confused about is say someone orders their M3 today, they could "potentially" receive their Tesla as soon as June 12th (4 weeks from today). There are those waiting since end of March/early April and using their estimated weeks, which are infamously inaccurate at times, could receive their Tesla sooner than those that ordered from several weeks ago.

I guess what I am confused about is say someone orders their M3 today, they could "potentially" receive their Tesla as soon as June 12th (4 weeks from today). There are those waiting since end of March/early April and using their estimated weeks, which are infamously inaccurate at times, could receive their Tesla sooner than those that ordered from several weeks ago.
I think they send them out in batches. I was looking at the data and it looks like when there is a wave of deliveries then you can potentially get it really fast. I have a feeling in socal the June date is accurate even if you order today.

Reactions: NickStu
I think they send them out in batches. I was looking at the data and it looks like when there is a wave of deliveries then you can potentially get it really fast. I have a feeling in socal the June date is accurate even if you order today.
This is what I believe as well. I've seen people on here who ordered in March, April or May with the same colour who has fairly similar delivery windows.

Reactions: travis3000