Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just did an inventory search on many US cities and most seem to have numerous Model 3 in stock, but 99% of them are LR AWD. You would think that Tesla would start discounting them to move them out.
It looks like there are currently 168 Model 3s in inventory across all of the US. They also seem to disappear within a day or two of being added. It doesn't look like Tesla has a demand problem right now.

I got my VIN yesterday ( 391,0xx ) and I updated spreadsheet. Then, I did a search on the spreadsheet for others who have the same VIN range and I noticed all of them have the same exact configuration as mine. M3 LR AWD Blue/White/Aero. Is this just a coincidence or, these last six digits on the VIN numbers contain this information?

I got my VIN yesterday ( 391,0xx ) and I updated spreadsheet. Then, I did a search on the spreadsheet for others who have the same VIN range and I noticed all of them have the same exact configuration as mine. M3 LR AWD Blue/White/Aero. Is this just a coincidence or, these last six digits on the VIN numbers contain this information?

I think they just make them in batches, with the same color/interior (and possibly wheels) in the batch.

Hey all,ordered LRRWD on 6/4 got a VIN#328xxx delicery scheduled for 6/19then got a call on 6/16 telling me may not make it to delivery by 6/30 but they Located a demo model with same build if I was interested.
Anyone else have similar experience?

Was assigned a 42xxxx VIN on Monday but they wanted me to take delivery within 48h (presumably to close the quarter). Since I wasn't able to they advised they had to unpair the VIN and put me back in the queue. Hopefully someone here got delivery notice this week for a white SR+!