Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's wonderful news!!!!!!

Did they email you or did you check Tesla.com? I have been checking Tesla.com more then I check my bank account or budget HAHA

Tell me about it :).
Received an e-mail from delivery center. Tesla.com also showed the VIN and delivery date when I checked after that.

Here is the e-mail I received

Hi XXXX,

I am reaching out from Tesla the pick-up center. The vehicle assigned to your account is currently about to get transported from factory to our facility for you to pick up.

Since our schedule is filling up fast, I wanted to reserve a spot for you this week. This will be a tentative appointment, depending on vehicle arrival and your preference.

Tentative appointment: 9/6/2019 X:00 PM

Your reservation number is : XXXXXXXXX

Let me know if that works. If not, send me your preferred day and time.

Please note:

We can only hold a vehicle for a customer for 7 days after the vehicle arrives to our location and ready to be pick up. We encourage to have your Tesla account ready as soon as possible.

Best,

Quick update...same situation, LR MSM black interior on 8/11 in San Diego. The delivery center stated timeframe was currently close to 6 weeks for order fulfillment. The local sales manager stated cars arriving in SD this week. Confirmed much of what was stated about overseas manufacturing/focus until end of Aug. Agree they will push to hit Q3 deliveries and cash flow critical so they want the purchases. At this point don't know if I could get a car next week or last week of September...regardless 4-6 weeks, not the optimistic estimated 2 weeks...someone in Marketing either failed to update or Elon wouldn't let them.

• Informative
Reactions: CASE01
Quick update...same situation, LR MSM black interior on 8/11 in San Diego. The delivery center stated timeframe was currently close to 6 weeks for order fulfillment. The local sales manager stated cars arriving in SD this week. Confirmed much of what was stated about overseas manufacturing/focus until end of Aug. Agree they will push to hit Q3 deliveries and cash flow critical so they want the purchases. At this point don't know if I could get a car next week or last week of September...regardless 4-6 weeks, not the optimistic estimated 2 weeks...someone in Marketing either failed to update or Elon wouldn't let them.

Did you mean end of September 19’?? I ordered mine on 08/23 still nothing.

I am in Indianapolis. I ordered a Red, White interior with Rear Wheel Drive...I got lucky. They had one in Cincinnati and it was delivered on Saturday and I pick it up on Wednesday!!!

Attached is my New Baby I brought home!!! I am scared to touch and drive it now!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4434.jpeg
    IMG_4434.jpeg
    547.7 KB · Views: 81
Just got a VIN from the factory...my sales guy in La Jolla searched daily and assigned this one on his day off! Seems like US inventory is coming out and ideally deliveries from mid-August being fulfilled in next 1-2 weeks (at least in CA).

Nice!!! We ordered the same day, but just different color and LRAwD vs P3D... hopefully we all can see VIN.. they might get the MSM first though. Still fingers cross the white w/blk interior

Just got a VIN from the factory...my sales guy in La Jolla searched daily and assigned this one on his day off! Seems like US inventory is coming out and ideally deliveries from mid-August being fulfilled in next 1-2 weeks (at least in CA).
in that case i should also check with the UTC guys. I hope that within next 2 weeks I will get mine too. waiting is driving me crazy every day!!

• Funny
Reactions: judePIT