Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My VIN showed up in the source code on 11/29 but didn’t show up in my account until late this evening under the MPVA view button. Prior to today I was just receiving an error when trying to access the MPVA. Note on 12/1 I got a text with a link directing me to schedule my delivery/pick up appointment which ended up being on 12/15. I’m in Austin Texas and ordered Pearl/LRAWD/Black/18in/Auto pilot on 11/1. Hope you get notice if your delivery date soon. So friggin exciting when you finally get a date!
Cheers
Hey thanks and congrats on getting your date. So I see vin in source code for 2 days now...and yesterday my delivery date showed up (Dec 21)...but still can’t find vin anywhere in my Tesla account without looking at the code. Got delivery date so doesn’t matter I guess haha

thanks

I keep seeing LRAWD orders getting VINs but I haven't noticed any SR+'s in quite a while and it looks on the spreadsheet like these are really lagging. Any truth to that?

Pretty sure they are making LRAWDs at the moment, there were lots of SR+ going out not too long ago.

My VIN showed up in the source code on 11/29 but didn’t show up in my account until late this evening under the MPVA view button. Prior to today I was just receiving an error when trying to access the MPVA. Note on 12/1 I got a text with a link directing me to schedule my delivery/pick up appointment which ended up being on 12/15. I’m in Austin Texas and ordered Pearl/LRAWD/Black/18in/Auto pilot on 11/1. Hope you get notice if your delivery date soon. So friggin exciting when you finally get a date!
Cheers
What is the MPVA button?

Oh the feeling! Just got my VIN - LR-AWD White/Black, 19" Sports Wheels, no FSD.

Ordered on 10/14 in Colorado and according to VIN built in Fremont CA
Lol, I am glad your VIN showed up today in the source code! Tesla seems to be very active lately with assigning VIN's, which I would hope considering they only have a few more weeks to get theses shipped and delivered! I was starting to feel bad because you ordered yours a couple of weeks before me. Nothing has changed for me yet, just the VIN in source. Will keep everyone posted when I get a delivery date scheduled!

• Funny
Reactions: kinito
Lol, I am glad your VIN showed up today in the source code! Tesla seems to be very active lately with assigning VIN's, which I would hope considering they only have a few more weeks to get theses shipped and delivered! I was starting to feel bad because you ordered yours a couple of weeks before me. Nothing has changed for me yet, just the VIN in source. Will keep everyone posted when I get a delivery date scheduled!
Also, I should warn, once you get the VIN you are excited for a couple of hours, then the obsession restarts again waiting to send final payment and schedule a delivery date. But hey, we are one step closer!

Whats your configuration?

FYI for those waiting for delivery, i was not contacted by Tesla about my delivery at all until 7pm this evening with delivery at noon tomorrow. If I hadn’t been obsessively checking my account page it would have came as a big shock to find out delivery was tomorrow.

UPDATE: Reached out to SA and found out the VIN I have been assigned is still in manufacturing. He said it will probably ship out sometime around the beginning of next week and they will then schedule a delivery date. He says he is certain since I have A VIN that it will be here before the end of the year.

Thank you! I am excited, but I have to admit, this is all I think about and has become an obsession at this point! I have no doubt that this car will be amazing and it is awesome to be supporting the future of cars!
It's ok to admit it! We are all obsessed that's for sure!! almost there! My wife can't understand it so I am glad i have peeps like u!

Reactions: AZjohnInCA