Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Soooo bummed.
I think when I ordered my LR/AWD in the Tesla store on 10/13, which feels like 2 years ago, that my order was a scam and the Tesla store that I was in was really a North Korean front where they swindle your $2500 and send it back to Kim Jong-Un leaving you with nothing. No comunication, No VIN, no delivery date, nothing but an empty hole in your wallet and a big bag of false hopes that you might get a car.

Congrats to everyone that got a car, I'm extremely jealous and very happy for you!!! Happy Holidays to everyone out there!!

BTW- ordered in La Jolla, awaiting delivery in Carlsbad, SA said that it might be this next week or so.....but I think I sensed a North Korean accent...hehe........
Agreed I ordered two days after you and feel the same. What is this SA you talk about? I haven't gotten any contacts maybe it's my PC, I did order on line.

Costa Mesa again. Where the hell is Carlsbad deliveries?!?! Haha

Yeah... I really wonder if they can meet this 12/31 deadline. I was offered the chance to buy a test drive car with 2000 miles on it and 19 inch tires instead of 18 inch, but I declined. Now I don’t know when I’ll get my car... lol.

also, I even had to stop driving my car cuz otherwise I would go 1000 miles over the mileage number I gave them for the trade in estimate... is no one else having this concern??

did anyone who already got their M3 have an issue with their trade-in car accumulating miles during the long ass wait?

Yeah... I really wonder if they can meet this 12/31 deadline. I was offered the chance to buy a test drive car with 2000 miles on it and 19 inch tires instead of 18 inch, but I declined. Now I don’t know when I’ll get my car... lol.

also, I even had to stop driving my car cuz otherwise I would go 1000 miles over the mileage number I gave them for the trade in estimate... is no one else having this concern??

did anyone who already got their M3 have an issue with their trade-in car accumulating miles during the long ass wait?

I'm driving a rental at the moment as my car sits on my driveway waiting for Vroom to pick it up.

Same here! I had to plan out my daily commute, request work from home, and take wife's car to make sure I stay under 1,000 miles... ugh

I’m as anxious as you. I sorted the spread sheet today a few different ways. The data says that CA deliveries are backed all the way from October 1st. There’s been deliveries here or there, but mostly stealth upgrades. Sooo it’s definitely going to be towards the end of the month like everyone has hypothesized.
Tesla's about to pull a rabbit out of a hat with the time remaining before EOY to deliver all these cars

Reactions: Clh79
F_OPEC and I getting bullied over here!

Filtered by: {State: 'CA', Date: 'Oct 2019', Interior: 'White Seats', Trim: 'SR+'}

ForcedModel3srp found an inventory car.

Attachments

• bullied.png
    bullied.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 55
I ordered an AWD back in November and switched to P3D- on December 3rd, deep blue metallic, black, no FSD. Only see VIN in source code as well as had it emailed to me, 6022xx. Have financing approved and uploaded proof of insurance. Store manager in Denver said he expected delivery in 1-2 weeks time which I find pretty optimistic.

I'm assuming there is no point in constantly checking my account as I'm guessing they're just going to call to schedule delivery? Will I even see a VIN on my account page before then?

I ordered an AWD back in November and switched to P3D- on December 3rd, deep blue metallic, black, no FSD. Only see VIN in source code as well as had it emailed to me, 6022xx. Have financing approved and uploaded proof of insurance. Store manager in Denver said he expected delivery in 1-2 weeks time which I find pretty optimistic.

I'm assuming there is no point in constantly checking my account as I'm guessing they're just going to call to schedule delivery? Will I even see a VIN on my account page before then?
Yes, mine showed up about a week before

who knows, i ordered AWD on dec 2 and switched to stealth on dec 5, same color/interior as you. was also told 1-1.5 weeks but i am in northern california so could (and apparently will) pick up in fremont.

VIN was in the source right away upon switching my order. there's another guy in a different thread who ordered the day before me and they texted him this morning to come to fremont. however my vin is like yours, 6022xx, and his is 6019xx. it's possible that the 6022xx cars are another batch and they have not come off the line yet.

That's impressive if they pick up or respond to voicemails. Out here in Tysons VA they never answer or call back. I have to go through online chat to get any response.
He picked the phone up and even later called me back, too. He didn’t seem to have any sympathy for whatever happened, but at least he was semi-responsive. My SA won’t normally call back and sometimes returns emails (but I try to leave him alone - I assume that’s not a fun job right now).