Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@tablan i think the SA's are totally bombarded this whole month, so that may be why there’s no contact......

Fair enough, I can only imagine what they've been going through right now.

Also like others in the thread, when looking for the VIN in the page source, there was that little bit of somewhat nerve-wracking JSON showing the delivery range in the new year:
"DeliveryDetails":{"Delivery":true,"DeliveryEstimateDate":{"expectedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","minMonth":"Jan.","minYear":"'20","maxMonth":"Mar.","maxYear":"'20","copyOverrideExists":true,"copyOverride":"Estimated Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks from order placed date"}
However, just after I made my post above, the timeline returned to "2 - 3 weeks" and the minMonth/maxMonth stuff is now gone.

Jut got my text! Car is delivering Monday in Littleton CO.

No VIN in source code still. I put a deposit on a Stealth with a VIN sent directly from an SA in the Park Meadows, CO store, on December 5th. When I ordered, the status on the car was still 'Pre-Production' so they must be turning out cars like hot cakes...

VIN 627671

Reactions: KOAZ and JimDog
Reposting from Denver threat to help ease holiday travel anxiety:

Just called the Service Advisor at Park Meadows (that's where Tesla automated system shot me out at) because our financing page went back to pending although we've been approved for a month.

He said they were transitioning systems and he would email financing to get it fixed.

Nonetheless he said we had a VIN and our car was built and waiting in a parking lot in Fremont.

I told him we were traveling next week when it may be delivered and he said they hold the car for 7 days and when you get the text to make an appointment just schedule the latest possible appointment and then email my service advisor to reschedule it later because they have to have a starting point to reschedule.

So fear not people about traveling during the holidays, they should help out a bit. We shouldn't completely bend our life to have the privledge to pay for a car. Hopefully this helps someone else anxious about traveling.

LR AWD ordered 11/9