Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm seeing a ton of existing inventory in Bellevue and some in Portland too. You might want to check if any of those meet your needs - would allow you to get it before 12/31.
Is that was it means? I am looking at one now that fits my wants and I called and they said its not delivered yet but it has a VIN... Looking at the tracker the VIN to delivery is all over the place. Talked to a SA today and they cant make any promises but what is normal for delivery on an 'inventory' car?

Hi is your delivery in Carlsbad ?

yeah, it will be........... if Tesla actually delivers... -_-

Ordered on 11/29 - told our SA we would be out of the country from 12/26 til end of the year so they would make a note on our account to have it before then. Still no VIN or delivery date. Now they are telling us that if the car comes in and we are unable to pick it up due to being out of town they are basically going to sell the car and we have to wait until February for a whole new car to be built. Anyone in a similar situation?

yeah... this whole "making a note in your file" thing seems like... made up. I mean, my SA is pretty responsive, but... I just hope it isn't all empty words. I really don't know how Tesla's gonna magically produce and deliver all these cars that were ordered between Nov 1 and Dec 8 within the "last 4 days of December"... lol. and that's really an awful situation, I'm sorry to hear about it. =T

Keep hope alive! Tesla is starting to figure out logistics. 8 days from order to delivery.

Here's my timeline:

Order Date: 12/19/19
Financing approved: 12/20/19
Delivery schedule: 12/27/19

M3, LR-AWD, White.

wow im gonna rip tesla a new one if my mid nov order doesnt make it by EOY and people who ordered 4 days ago are good. Seriously expect 2k off the car.

Reactions: Schwartzkopf
Got my delivery text message, for days that I told them I wasn’t available - this Thurs or Fri, when I told them I wanted to pickup Mon or Tues next week. Why did they bother sending me the email if they ignored what I told them?

was the dates included in the text message or was it a link with your SN # where you were presented an option to pick dates ?

Thank you

OIP.q5KEg--FC3Q9qpkdxpPuaQHaEq