Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
9AM in fremont Ca ..was supposed to be Dublin, but my wife and I are all good with that! Thank you to our SA and the rest of the TESLA team!! Merry Christmas to you all!!!! and to Elon, please, please, please try and have something like our fire fighters/ems and police in the future for our TEACHERS, where would we honestly be without them? THANK YOU !!!!

Received VIN (source) and Delivery text today for my order. VIN has not populated on the main account page but is present on the "Lending Agreement".

Details:
Spec: LR Dual Motor AWD - Pearl White with B/W Interior -- FSD and 19" Sports Rims.
Order date: 1-Dec-2019
All items completed (Registration & Payment details): 1-Dec-2019
Vin in source: 23-Dec-2019
Delivery scheduling text: 23-Dec-2019
Estimated Delivery date: 31-Dec-2019

Fingers are crossed that this delivery date is brought up by a day or two, as it seems that their estimate might be fairly conservative.

Question for anyone that's taken delivery--What are the chances that the car will be available prior to the scheduled delivery date?

Reactions: GarZ.MYP
Received VIN (source) and Delivery text today for my order. VIN has not populated on the main account page but is present on the "Lending Agreement".

Details:
Spec: LR Dual Motor AWD - Pearl White with B/W Interior -- FSD and 19" Sports Rims.
Order date: 1-Dec-2019
All items completed (Registration & Payment details): 1-Dec-2019
Vin in source: 23-Dec-2019
Delivery scheduling text: 23-Dec-2019
Estimated Delivery date: 31-Dec-2019

Fingers are crossed that this delivery date is brought up by a day or two, as it seems that their estimate might be fairly conservative.

Question for anyone that's taken delivery--What are the chances that the car will be available prior to the scheduled delivery date?

I have the same car minus FSD. Are you also picking up in Carlsbad?
Hope it might come earlier. I work that day and last appointment time was like 430

I have the same car minus FSD. Are you also picking up in Carlsbad?
Hope it might come earlier. I work that day and last appointment time was like 430

Nope, picking up at Marina Del Rey. (Great choice on the color combo btw--it was totally worth the wait)

I am also hoping it will be available earlier. From what I've heard, once the Lending Agreement and a VIN are assigned, it usually indicates that the car is either in production or has just been completed. Given that it's only the 23rd, I'm hoping that it gets shipped out tomorrow for both of us and that we can pick it up before Friday.

Reactions: GarZ.MYP
Order Date: Dec. 10, 2019
Model Ordered: M3 SR+/RWD/Pearl White exterior/B&W interior/19" Silver wheels
Tesla Account VIN?: Yes
Tesla Account VIN date: Dec. 23, 2019
Source Code VIN?: 5YJ3EXXX
Source Code VIN date: Dec. 23, 2019
Source Code VIN matches the final VIN?: Yes
Delivery date: Dec. 27, 2019

Ordered 11/25, got the delivery text this morning like a lot of people and getting delivery on the 28th. My delivery will come 4 weeks and 5 days after I ordered.
A 12/11 order might not make it by the end of the year since I think they stopped "promising" EOY deliveries for online orders around the 7th or 8th, but you never know. Give the Bellevue center a ring tomorrow to see if you can get any more info on your order. It certainly won't hurt your chances.

Thanks! I called up my SA at University Village and he said I should get it by 12/31. I am keeping my fingers crossed though, since I don't yet have a VIN or a delivery date.

Ordered the basic White SR+ Model 3 ion November 18, just received VIN and delivery text today @ 8pm. Had to choose a time on 12/30, chose first slot available at 6:30pm.

My MVPA charged me another $100 delivery fee so I gotta figure out how to get that fixed, otherwise I'm looking forward to finally getting hands on with this machine.

Same for me. I wonder if it's a default/placeholder time or something, as I haven't yet received a delivery text/email/call to schedule an appointment (have you?)

I have not received any text/email/call. As of now I know at least 5 of us in this forum who have 12/31 0800 PM as delivery time. Makes me think that it is a placeholder date. I will try to call my SA or visit Fremont/Sunnyvale center tomorrow and try to get some information.

Last edited:
I have not received any text/email/call. As of now I know at least 5 of us in this forum who have 12/31 0800 PM as delivery time. Makes me think that it is a placeholder date. I will try to call my SA or visit Fremont/Sunnyvale center tomorrow and try to get some information.
Ya really hope so. Planning on calling them right as they open to see if I can move it up or want them to throw in a wall charger free since I have I’ll have to skip out on ~500$ in NYE tickets if I have to be in Fremont at 8 and not at the ferry piers. Let me know how it goes for you!

was the dates included in the text message or was it a link with your SN # where you were presented an option to pick dates ?

Thank you
It was a link with the order number, took me to a web page with the wrong dates on it.

format is tesla.com/schedule/<the Rxxx order code>

A few hours after emailing, texting and leaving a phone message at the delivery site (Burlingame) tried again and got a “no more appointments available” message instead.

Last edited: