Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 2/1 VIN popped up in source code today. My SA also emailed me yesterday to prepare for delivery and informed me today that my car finished manufacturing today that it would be on its way down to Costa Mesa in the next few days. MSM 18” wheels black interior No fsd so excited to get it in a few days

vin in source today. ordered on 2/6/2020 silver/white AWD LR. Called Tesla, they estimate 2nd week of March but they said I'll receive a text to schedule the real date some time next week.
It does work. I sold my car on my own so no trade in. And I applied for financing same day I placed my order and accepted the terms. I had received a text a day after ordering that if I completed the payment and added my insurance it would speed up the process and it really has.

I want to schedule my ceramic coating appointment for 3/13. I got VIN on 2/17. Anyone have any idea if that's close enough to the recommended 30 days to let the factory paint cure? I'll be able to confirm when I get the car on 3/2. I'll just have to reschedule with my ceramic guy if its not long enough.

I want to schedule my ceramic coating appointment for 3/13. I got VIN on 2/17. Anyone have any idea if that's close enough to the recommended 30 days to let the factory paint cure? I'll be able to confirm when I get the car on 3/2. I'll just have to reschedule with my ceramic guy if its not long enough.
I wouldn’t recommend scheduling anything until you have a firm delivery date AT LEAST, these guys are not known for efficient deliveries looks like