Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The earliest available time here is 11am. I'd be there at 7am if it were an option.....
If I had a choice we would definitely be there right when they open from what I hear with delivery stories and especially this location, could be smooth as butter or a cluster F looks like lol. Sounds like they tend to rush people, but our SA asked if we wanted to move it and said as long as its by quarter end but I said no way José, we’ll be there lol.

Got my delivery update yesterday (Monday) as well that it'll be delivered in 3-5 weeks, which still falls in line with the original 6-9 weeks so no real change. Curious though as yesterday also I have finalized my payment and Insurance step on the Tesla account page.

Got the text today, 4-6 weeks out on a White/Black M3P. Ordered on the 11th of January. Seems like a lot of others who ordered M3Ps are also getting the text.

Ordered 1/2/2020 black on black Model 3 Performance. Original ship date was 4-8 weeks I believe. Text last night said 2-5 weeks which isn't too far out of original window. No VIN assigned as far as I can tell. My Charger arrives tonight so I am nearly ready!

M3P white/white ordered 17th Feb via Zenith. Just spoke to Tesla who were very helpful ant told me that my car is on the Brooklands, just outside Zeebrugge and should be ready for me to collect from Manchester South around 13th March. Less than a month from order to delivery. I’m never that lucky!

Reactions: Dougiefreshlv
M3P white/white ordered 17th Feb via Zenith. Just spoke to Tesla who were very helpful ant told me that my car is on the Brooklands, just outside Zeebrugge and should be ready for me to collect from Manchester South around 13th March. Less than a month from order to delivery. I’m never that lucky!

Congrats! The reason you got it less than month, all intl orders are ship before the 8th week to making delivery time before the quarter ends. Tesla prioritized your order of the US in this case.

Hi guys,

Finally my VIN number showed up on the source code page!

Order: 01/23/20
Source Vin: 02/25/20
Delivery Text: NONE
Delivery: NONE

Spoke to my SA and he advised me the car is still close to CA. Will take about a week to get to Vancouver!

Ordered: M3 SR+ White Color, Black Interior - 19in Wheels - Autopilot

Just received my “built in 2 weeks” text. P3D white on white, ordered on 1/24 shipping to NJ. I just wish the 14-50 adapters were in stock...
I had the same problem so I bought a 6-50 that I plan on using for home (requires one less wire) since I don't plan on putting a dryer in my garage. When the 14-50 came back into stock, I bought one of those to carry on the road.