Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s interesting! I’ve ordered a white on white with aeros and haven’t had any updates from my service advisor :| still waiting on a VIN and everything. I’ll have to contact my SA tomorrow and see what’s up!! Thanks for this info :)
Was at the delivery place yesterday (901 Great Northern Way) & there were a bunch of white on white's. It looked super busy, but apparently it wasn't. In the upcoming days, they said they would be delivering a lot more (100 ish daily). Hopefully you get yours this week! make sure to have the Model 3 checklist with you. :) Very pleased & happy with the delivery & the car... is amazing. :cool:

Reactions: HTWOMS
Funniest thing, I called the store to see if they had an update or if they had any cars matching my configuration that I could swoop up because of deliveries not being able to be completed and they said that nothing matched my configuration and that my account has no update on delivery or VIN. Flash forward 30min and I receive a text for delivery!

08/05 Order (estimated delivery time 4-8 weeks)
08/10 Text for 4-7 weeks
08/25 Text for 2-4 weeks
09/01 Text for Delivery & VIN showing up in my account
09/03 Delivery Date

I'm located in Vancouver BC, and ordered a SR+ white/white, 18 inch aeros and FSD :)