Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
San Diego, CA
Blue SR+, rwd, black interior

8/8: Ordered
8/10: 4 - 7 Week Text
8/25: 2 - 4 Week Text
9/9: 1 -2 Week Text
9/17: 4 - 11 Days Text
9/18: Pickup Scheduled Text / VIN Assigned / MVPA generated

Vehicle scheduled for pickup on 9/20 in Carlsbad, but I called and there's a possibility the car will be available tomorrow 9/19

Got the "get ready to meet your Tesla" text today and had scheduled for pickup on coming Monday.

I chatted with Tesla earlier today to ask if my 3 had arrived yet, and the person said it's showing as "in transit" still, so I'm hoping I get a call tomorrow (or I'll call after noon) to see if it's arrived and I can pick it up...since Monday pickup is really not ideal (I'm pretty much rushing to pick it up after work before they close)

I got a VIN and delivery for Sept 24, Red M3 rwd. Now I am reading all the expected upgrades to 2021 M3.
I like the heat pump, more mileage, since I am in Canada. Also like the Chrome Delete. But my question, is would I have to wait till 2021 to order the M3 with these upgrades? I am excited about next weeks delivery, but contemplating cancelling and waiting a few months.
Anyone else with these thoughts, or concerns.
I'm in the same boat my delivery is on the 28th. Battery day is going to make or break my order

Well, after +3 months of waiting She was delivered to my home today. For those that are still waiting...the end is near.

very pleased with the quality, some small
Issues, but will raise a ticket with Tesla in the coming days as I have until the first 100 miles to report

Attachments

• C70A4C50-2CDF-41AF-ADEE-7BF7C4A63678.jpeg
    C70A4C50-2CDF-41AF-ADEE-7BF7C4A63678.jpeg
    571 KB · Views: 72
  • 35CB65A1-20EA-4A3B-9EDB-638D6BA4A909.jpeg
    35CB65A1-20EA-4A3B-9EDB-638D6BA4A909.jpeg
    744 KB · Views: 65
Well, after +3 months of waiting She was delivered to my home today. For those that are still waiting...the end is near.

very pleased with the quality, some small
Issues, but will raise a ticket with Tesla in the coming days as I have until the first 100 miles to report
Exactly what I'm getting and can't wait. Looks beautiful! What were the issues you noticed?

Reactions: RedWhite19