Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order back in early September. Hoping I don’t get anything assigned just yet.
I'm with you! I ordered 9/28, VIN assigned 9/28, and delivery scheduled for 9/30 but I was banking on waiting the estimated 5-11 weeks to tie up some loose ends and gather the last of my down payment. Thankfully they unassigned the VIN and now I'm waiting for who knows when, but with any luck there will be some of the rumored refreshes in the car after the wait!

Reactions: ItsMeCarlos
I'm with you! I ordered 9/28, VIN assigned 9/28, and delivery scheduled for 9/30 but I was banking on waiting the estimated 5-11 weeks to tie up some loose ends and gather the last of my down payment. Thankfully they unassigned the VIN and now I'm waiting for who knows when, but with any luck there will be some of the rumored refreshes in the car after the wait!
I just did the same thing. I needed the extra time to get things financially in order. Also got in trouble with the boss for jumping the gun a bit. Lol. She’s way better at financial stuff than I am. I hope we do at least get some of the new stuff. At least the wait will be worth it.

After having an expected delivery at the earliest of 11/3, I was suddenly assigned a VIN (2020 ) and given a pickup window of 10/12-14. It’s a 2.5 hr drive to delivery center so couldn’t even get it those days if I wanted. I’m going to delay until early December and hopefully get a 2021. I couldn’t find any specific contact info to do that, though. I guess they’ll find me!

I’m hoping for the same. I told my Delivery Advisor I’m looking to pick up in November.
I recently placed an order, and I want my delivery advisor to know that I want a refreshed model 3, as it's now confirmed the refresh is being produced in factories. My question is how I do contact my sales advisor from Tesla, It didn't say anything in their email and I haven't got any texts regarding this

I recently placed an order, and I want my delivery advisor to know that I want a refreshed model 3, as it's now confirmed the refresh is being produced in factories. My question is how I do contact my sales advisor from Tesla, It didn't say anything in their email and I haven't got any texts regarding this
Call them and it will route you to your local Tesla center. The system will auto-assign you an advisor and they can get you in touch with him/her.

My advisors started an email thread with me. But like Carlos said, you can call as well.

Did you already do your finance application with them?

No, I’m self financing. They sent me automated texts trying to get me to pick a delivery appointment time. It said to respond to that text if I had any problems. I did, but they did not respond for 2 days at least. Otherwise, I couldn’t find contact information anywhere else. I dug up the delivery center email address and sent them a message but did not get an emailed response.