Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Mar 26 in Toronto; date have changed multiple times; from last week of May to beginning of June, then mid May to end of May, then first week of June to last week of June, now back to from last week of May to beginning of June. Praying it comes sometime in May.

Im from near Toronto, Canada. I ordered the White M3 LR, Black Interior. 18" Aero Wheels.

Made the order on April 4th. Since that time the date has bounced around from May 18th to June 20th. The most common date has been May 24th to June 13th where it has been 75% of the time. Today its May 30th to June 19th. Yesterday it was May 24th to June 13th. Cha Cha Cha!

Where do you see the estimate delivery date? Do we have to do financing before seeing that?
On your phone or computer go to Tesla and then your Tesla account and click manage for the tesla. Scroll down, under your RN it shows your estimated delivery date. Also once you have a VIN it'll show up under you RN number.
Screenshot_20210504-045943.png

Reactions: travis3000
M3 LR AWD ordered via corporate channels (Kinto/Inchcape), so details sheilded from me :(

Current delivery estimate is 22 July 2021, I suspect they just lob in 3 months to fill the box, colleague had his LWD in about 4 weeks from order. Kinto gave me the RN number, but it's not showing on my account yet.

Why would the CA orders be fulfilled last? Cars are produced here.
Logistics... the goal is to deliver as much as possible in the fiscal quarter. You start with overseas orders because they take the longest time to get from factory to destination, then east coast of NA moving west getting closer to the factory with each phase which reduces the time from manufacture to delivery making it easy to make a big push in the last weeks of the quarter since you are delivering locally. -- Not confirmed by anything, but just a logical deduction from what I've seen.

Reactions: PikesPeak
I read on one of the threads here that overseas orders are fulfilled first and then those from farther states. I could be wrong but someone else might have a verified answer.
I have seen people all over get deliveries. I am sure there is more logic than "overseas first, then east coast, then etc...". For example, someone that ordered a few days before me, received their vehicle on 5/1 in one of the locations I could have selected (in Missouri)(I am picking up from Kansas City). If there was an east coast first, then central, then west coast, or anything like that, then theoretically I would have received my vehicle around the same date. Granted they got a different color than my selected color (I got white, they got MSM).