Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my VIN today (super excited now!). Wanted to update my entry in the Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet, went to the form and can't seem to get my info to pull up to edit it. Any hints?!?!

I wound up creating a new entry (I think... Was hoping it would over-write since it's the same username?!?).
Go back to very first post in this thread and click “Google form”

Got her this morning in Nashville. Great car and the drive back to KY was awesome!

Attachments

• ACE9E2E7-205A-4FED-BB67-B49FDA61290B.jpeg
    ACE9E2E7-205A-4FED-BB67-B49FDA61290B.jpeg
    592.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 3E061024-5B05-4F92-A833-9B7A8742E3CB.jpeg
    3E061024-5B05-4F92-A833-9B7A8742E3CB.jpeg
    569 KB · Views: 70
You’re only supposed to put in the last six digits starting with 9 currently. You don’t have to enter the whole six. You can leave the last 2 or 3 as xxx/
Thank you! I am very new to this! Just placed my order on 6/5/21, had no idea I would already have my vin. My original delivery was September, now it's June 23rd!! So excited!

Picking up today in Houston.

White over black M3 LR. Ordered on 4/14.

This has been one of the more odd purchasing experiences I've had. From test drive to purchase to delivery, the only communication I've had from Tesla was a text inviting me to a virtual orientation yesterday. Couldn't attend before pick up, since they sent the invite 2 1/2 hours before it started yesterday evening.

Reactions: Tesconnect
Are you logged in on an account that is not the same from what you used when filling it out the first time?
Yes I’m logged in with the same account. Thought about that too. I saved the edit link for the new entry. It’s truly weird. But then again, because of my job duties I have to clear my browser cache a lot. If it’s at all dependent on that then…. I would think it would be linked to my google account but….

Yes I’m logged in with the same account. Thought about that too. I saved the edit link for the new entry. It’s truly weird. But then again, because of my job duties I have to clear my browser cache a lot. If it’s at all dependent on that then…. I would think it would be linked to my google account but….
For me it was linked to my google account. I’ve edited my entries on my work computer twice and it allowed me to edit by logging in I’m on my google account. Weird that it won’t let you do that.

Thank you! I am very new to this! Just placed my order on 6/5/21, had no idea I would already have my vin. My original delivery was September, now it's June 23rd!! So excited!
Woah! What configuration did you do? I placed my order on the same day! My original estimated date of delivery was July 5-July 25 and then a couple days ago it moved up to June 30-July 20. Mine is LR, White over Black with no FSD.

Yeah I plan on trading in as well to Tesla so was wondering how easy the process was with Tesla. Did you get the full amount they quoted you?
Yep. Very easy process. I did contact them (Tesla docs email I sent my title and such to) a couple days before I picked my model 3 up with my updated payoff amount. They updated it and everything was ready for me to just sign when I got to Nashville. Process from start to finish yesterday was about 30 minutes and that included the car (Tesla) walk through. My d.a told me that the trade goes direct to auction.

Reactions: GiFer
Yep. Very easy process. I did contact them (Tesla docs email I sent my title and such to) a couple days before I picked my model 3 up with my updated payoff amount. They updated it and everything was ready for me to just sign when I got to Nashville. Process from start to finish yesterday was about 30 minutes and that included the car (Tesla) walk through. My d.a told me that the trade goes direct to auction.
I was asking someone about that today from Tesla because I just made a payment for my car as it was due. I noticed it did not reflect on my account though. However she was not sure how to answer it. So I need to email someone? Glad to hear the process is very simple though.