Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine did the exact same thing this morning. Very disappointing
Mine did, too, and that was after confirming a build date of 6/20 via my SA earlier this week. I called the service center this morning to see if I should be concerned and they told me that there was no way I would get my car by the end of the month and I should expect delivery in about 12-13 weeks (my account says 9-13). The advisor I spoke to said a combination of severe parts shortages and inability to keep up with demand are to blame. Unfortunately, I've seen too many red flags since we ordered on 4/26 to proceed - lack of transparency, removal of parts and features, almost zero communication, etc. I hope others have a better experience.

FWIW, I'm in CO USA and we ordered a M3LR.

Nor Cal. Ordered April 4, 2021. Been without wheels since then. Expected delivery 7-10 weeks. I'm so frustrated.
I hope you get yours soon. EDD‘s are not to be trusted; some folks have weird dates one day, VINs the next.

I ordered a month after you did and I’m pretty frustrated myself, I’ll probably cancel if I’m still waiting a month from now while they keep shipping cars to people who don’t have to wait while others do.

Ordered mine (Grey/Black M3) on 4/24 and the EDD keeps going between 6/14 and 6/18 - 6/30. There's no VIN either ☹️. It's frustrating that there's no communication at all. Talked to my SA and he said it will be most likely delivered in the last week of this month. I am not even sure if I trust that estimate.

Ordered mine (Grey/Black M3) on 4/24 and the EDD keeps going between 6/14 and 6/18 - 6/30. There's no VIN either ☹️. It's frustrating that there's no communication at all. Talked to my SA and he said it will be most likely delivered in the last week of this month. I am not even sure if I trust that estimate.
Don't loose hope.. most likely they will deliver by the end of the month for that quarter end push ;)

Check out the flyover from 2 days ago, there are lots of cars ready to go and be loaded on to trucks and trains...

Hope everyone can get their rides by end of June 🙏🏼

Reactions: OverEZPZ
So 2 days ago, I got a text asking if I wanted to have a June delivery or delay, that was 6/23. I replied June. No response.

Next day (yesterday), same thing happened with my EDD, just moved another day 26-30. I was thinking to my self, It will just a few days already and it is July already.

This morning, nothing still, but moved again a day June 27-30. But, at around 4pm, I got a VIN!

I hope the end of raping the F5 is getting near, driving a heavy modded truck (overcamping) to and from work is ridiculous and expensive.

Reactions: jdle714