Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Am I the only one that in the past 3 days my EDD is increasing by one day?
Two days ago my EDD was June 15th-29th
Yesterday my EDD was June 16th-29th
Today my EDD is June 17th-29th?

I ordered an M3 White/White Interior Aero Wheels no FSD to Fort Lauderdale Florida on April 25th of 2021.
Please this is driving me crazy... I really need the car before the 19th tbh...
Just being honest with you, there is no real rhyme or reason to when you will get your car.
Based on your order date it is likely that it will be in the month of June, but until you have a VIN that's about the best anyone can really tell you.

There are orders that were placed in March that are still waiting, and there are orders that were placed 2 weeks ago that have already been delivered.
It just all depends on when the factory gets to that particular configuration for that particular area.

With you being in FL though, I would say that the likelihood of taking delivery before the 19th if you don't currently have a VIN is trending on the unlikely side.

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Am I the only one that in the past 3 days my EDD is increasing by one day?
Two days ago my EDD was June 15th-29th
Yesterday my EDD was June 16th-29th
Today my EDD is June 17th-29th?

I ordered an M3 White/White Interior Aero Wheels no FSD to Fort Lauderdale Florida on April 25th of 2021.
Please this is driving me crazy... I really need the car before the 19th tbh...
Hi there! You are not alone.. Mine has done the same thing the past few days..
My EDD has moved from 6/13-6/30 to 6/15 to 6/16 and now 6/17.
I selected Coral Gables as my pick up location though.

I want to be the little ray of sunshine here today and just say that they probably will make the big push out this month for Q2 closing numbers.
I'm sure that even the "recalled" M3s are getting pushed right out again to meet those Q2 numbers.

Im waiting to hear from the SA he was on the spot when I ordered the S in January. I ordered the M3P Black/black W/FSD on 4/21 got my vin this weekend and a delivery date of June 10-16th for pickup in Matthews. Ive texted several times and called twice he has yet to answer me about the 3 over the past month. With the S he was calling texting me and very forthcoming with info even set up a M3 test drive. I know they are busy but seems he would have responded by now I mean my delivery window starts the first of next week.(all my info and insurance is in just waiting on how to pay the deposit, also Tesla is doing some financing and thats secured already as well) I did not originally order FSD I added it last week and a few days after I got my vin , just a coincidence Im sure.

Mine moved from May 21-June 08 yesterday to May 22-June 08 today 🙃

They're messing with me I swear 🥲

Today, I uploaded the insurance card for the delivery next week. I am waiting for the paperwork to sign and pay. Hope to get that package on my account soon!!
1622817792314.png

Just in!!! ALMOST THERE!!!!

Thanks for Info. 👍🏽 I'll have to find a PC and give that a try, it didn't seem to work on my Mac. 🤔 Or is it browser specific? I tried using Safari, no bueno. 😔
Yes, the source code finder is browser specific. I believe there’s one for Chrome and another for FireFox.
I use Chrome and right-click on the account page as I mentioned 😉

Yes, the source code finder is browser specific. I believe there’s one for Chrome and another for FireFox.
I use Chrome and right-click on the account page as I mentioned 😉
Yes. Thank you! Another member, @MarbleSoda pointed out to me that's it's a Chrome extension that I needed. 😊 I'm now trying to decipher the code, gobblygook to figure out the rest. 😄

Thank you both 👍🏽