Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching for a while...

ordered back in Jan.
Was due to be delivered end March.
2 days prior to delivery (car was literally sitting in the Birmingham depot), lockdown hit.

some lucky person got ‘my’ car whilst my company lease co stopped everything.

roll forwards, delivery happened today :)

happy, happy bunny, finally!

and yes, usb c and wireless charging for phone.

Hi Guys,

Picked up from Leeds today. Vin 749xxx, happy to report wireless charging and usb-c.

Minor annoyance, I seem to have a gap in the frunk where the towing loop should be!

good luck with your collections!

Attachments

• 0993FCEB-C22B-4E87-9019-B87464226B76.jpeg
    0993FCEB-C22B-4E87-9019-B87464226B76.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: thismightbeme
Ordered white LR on the 28th July. No VIN or anything yet. Sales rep says end of Sept for delivery at the moment.

My current Audi Q7 heard about this order and is rapidly disintegrating. Can't wait!

My last two leases have been a Q7 and XC90 so it’s going to be interesting to see how we get in !!!

Guessing you have your RN so just pop a call into delivery every week or use the web chat to get the VIN out of them

h

Hey everyone,

I ordered my M3 LR midnight silver with towbar on 25th July and received an appointment confirmation on 31st July for 14th Aug (tomorrow!).

Unfortunately I had to push this back by a week because of work commitments. I was told that I could delay collection for up to 7 working days without losing the vehicle I have been matched to and waiting to be reassigned.

I did notice that I had a VIN displaying in my account before the appointment was rearranged but now it is no longer there! Has anyone else experienced this? I've emailed Tesla to ask them what my VIN is as I did note it down before it disappeared so I can compare!

Looks like you have been allocated an inventory car, I have seen a few with a Tow Hitch specified.

The danger is, it may of been re-allocated. I would definitely give them a call rather than email or chat.

Hey everyone,

I ordered my M3 LR midnight silver with towbar on 25th July and received an appointment confirmation on 31st July for 14th Aug (tomorrow!).

Unfortunately I had to push this back by a week because of work commitments. I was told that I could delay collection for up to 7 working days without losing the vehicle I have been matched to and waiting to be reassigned.

I did notice that I had a VIN displaying in my account before the appointment was rearranged but now it is no longer there! Has anyone else experienced this? I've emailed Tesla to ask them what my VIN is as I did note it down before it disappeared so I can compare!

Delivery day for me today!! Didn't sleep much last night in anticipation.

Haven't had my tracking link yet as they mentioned in their texts, trying not to go stir crazy waiting.

I was wondering if any of the others that had had their reg number had tried putting it into the DVLA Website?

I tried mine just now and it's still saying vehicle details could not be found.

Looks like you have been allocated an inventory car, I have seen a few with a Tow Hitch specified.

The danger is, it may of been re-allocated. I would definitely give them a call rather than email or chat.

Thankfully they just responded with VIN number that matches the original. Phew.

Not sure why it disappeared from account page. Do you think the website is programmed to display it N days before delivery appointment?

Reactions: bapodra

Haven't had my tracking link yet as they mentioned in their texts, trying not to go stir crazy waiting.

I was wondering if any of the others that had had their reg number had tried putting it into the DVLA Website?

my registration still does not show (tried to set up dartford crossing account for it yesterday), but then mine's not due until Monday.

hope delivery goes well - keep us posted with your progress!

My delivery is tomorrow and it's not on DVLA yet either. Let us know how your delivery goes!

Reactions: JupiterMan
Status
Not open for further replies.