Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room [2020-2023]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Dedham pickup and my EDD shifted to the left to June 9-15 today. No delivery date or any paperwork yet, how late after getting your VIN did you get your delivery date option?
I didn't get that text yet. I actually just told my SA @ the Natick store that I got a VIN and he checked and setup my date. Then yesterday he told me car maybe coming earlier and changed my appointment a few days before.

Reactions: Sandee3
I got the text today from the Tesla phone number not my SA so it must be auto generated by Tesla. Apparently I finished my pre delivery tasks on April the 22nd and got the text from the same number at 2:35 today asking me to schedule my touchless delivery and that they might reach out to schedule a new appointment if it arrives early. So I set it up for the earliest time and date they gave me which is June 15-12:00pm. Now all ive got to do is link with plaid through my bank and pay.

Reactions: Doge-1
Sorry for the late reply, the issue was the driver’s side door gap, it was pretty bad and it also had deep scratches to the rear bumper diffuser… I didn’t get a chance to inspect the interior so who knows what else could have been wrong. This might be okay with some of you, but for me it was a no go. I had a plan to accept the M3P if it was in near perfect condition over my Model S order… since it arrived earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.