Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room [2020-2023]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Order Date: March 11
Estimated Delivery: June 07 - July 05
Estimated Delivery: April 16 - May 21
Estimated Delivery: May 15 - June 26
Estimated Delivery: May 17 - June 21
Estimated Delivery: May 16 - June 13
Estimated Delivery: May 23 - June 6
Estimated Delivery: May 24 - June 6
Estimated Delivery: June 04 - June 08
05/25/22 VIN received
05/26/22 Scheduled delivery for June 10th
June 10 - Delivered.

Some minor scratches on the passenger side door area and a small one on the rocker panel. I have an appointment for Thursday. Everything else looked good. Panels seemed to line up just fine. no interior issues. No mechanical issues or rattles. PPF for front and window tint on monday. Will hold off on Rocker panels ppf and ceramic coating until paint issues fixed.

Does usaa require the tracking for that quote. I really don’t like that
I’ve had USAA for 22 years and no tracking. I believe they have an option to use tracking to potentially lower your rates. It’s probably more popular amongst younger drivers.

All this insurance talk has got me wondering: when you get a quote and you give them an estimated annual mileage how do they enforce that? Has anyone ever been denied a claim because they ended up driving more than they expected they would?

Last edited:
I’ve had USAA for 22 years and no tracking. I believe they have an option to use tracking to potentially lower your rates. It’s probably more popular amongst younger drivers.

All this insurance talk has got me wondering: when you get a quote and you give them an estimated annual mileage how do they enforce that? Has anyone ever been denied a claim because they ended up driving more than they expected they would?
Yeah i agree i would always estimate way low. 5 k a year

Does it not change as you drive? I’ve heard they watch you and the prices can go up. I may be wrong
I drive my M3P like I stole it, and yeah it show on my safety score. But my safety score is still over 90 Always.

Attachments

• 6F089AAB-BEFC-4878-AD05-4F2BF0E0DA98.png
    6F089AAB-BEFC-4878-AD05-4F2BF0E0DA98.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 71
Tesla will up your rates based on how you drive from my understanding; no thanks.

I received the text last night that my Tesla has departed from the factory! Just waiting on my delivery date schedule to come up!
You’d have to drive like a complete maniac to have it go up. I drive very aggressively. And mine has only gone down over time.

VIN assigned a few days ago, current EDD June 24-28. Today I got a phone call from a real person verifying all the details I'd put in the app. She said the car is expected to be delivered on June 25, but maybe before. This is in east TN. My OD was 5/28.
Same EDD June 24-28. Vin received 4 days ago. Just received text saying my car has left factory. No phone call from anyone..Orlando delivery wondering how many transit days to expect and how long before I can schedule delivery.

Reactions: GuyDude
got a text yesterday saying my car has left the Fremont factory and is in transit and to be on the lookout for a text in the next week to schedule delivery...woo-hoo! EDD 6/21 - 6/26. I have the feeling that all future texts will come from the Tesla SA's in McLean, VA where I'm picking up the car.
Please let us know how that goes. Just received my text today.

Status
Not open for further replies.