Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room [2020-2023]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a quick and painless process. 15 days from order to pick up. No issues that I could see. There’s a tiny nick (maybe someone’s ring or something) below the right hand side scroll wheel on the grey plastic on the steering wheel.

Came with a mobile charger with a nema 5-15 plug. And the j adaptor.

Attachments

• C5156950-6671-4B6C-9149-89CDFF4842DC.jpeg
    C5156950-6671-4B6C-9149-89CDFF4842DC.jpeg
    774.5 KB · Views: 88
Same EDD June 24-28. Vin received 4 days ago. Just received text saying my car has left factory. No phone call from anyone..Orlando delivery wondering how many transit days to expect and how long before I can schedule delivery.
I got the text at the exact same time. Maybe our cars are on the same train heading east??!?! My SA told me June 25 was the ETA, so that’s exactly 2 weeks from shipment to delivery (east TN). The way she phrased it was as if June 25 was kind of a worst case scenario. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is here a bit earlier.

Same EDD June 24-28. Vin received 4 days ago. Just received text saying my car has left factory. No phone call from anyone..Orlando delivery wondering how many transit days to expect and how long before I can schedule delivery.
My car left the factory on the 8th and I asked how long it will take to get to NC. I was told 2-3 weeks depending on weather, driver availability, etc. My EDD is June 21-27th.

Reactions: GuyDude
Well that was a quick and painless process. 15 days from order to pick up. No issues that I could see. There’s a tiny nick (maybe someone’s ring or something) below the right hand side scroll wheel on the grey plastic on the steering wheel.

Came with a mobile charger with a nema 5-15 plug. And the j adaptor.
Did you order the charger? I was hoping they might mistakenly throw one in my car.

Since the last time I think most of us Cali orders got bumped was around last Sunday, I’m hoping to see a closer EDD and/or vin show up for us tomorrow or Monday
If we don’t i am going to have to indefinitely push off my tint appointment that i have a 400 dollar deposit down on. They are backed up 3 weeks so i made the appointment after my original 2 week window before we all got bumped. I have to give them 72 hours notice so they can fill the slot since they only schedule mu model 3 that day by itself since it takes so long

Well this is interesting... my home screen of the order page has changed on the desktop browser - it no longer shows the RN number in the top left corner and when I click Overview, it is now at the stage "Prepare for Delivery"... No VIN in the source code yet though and EDD is still 7/28-9/8.

FYI - this was after I force reloaded the page so it didn't load anything from cache.

I'm trying to not get too excited here, but it seems like I might be getting an update very soon! I'd suggest other folks check it out too.
Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 3.40.57 PM.png

Reactions: Brou and GuyDude
Well this is interesting... my home screen of the order page has changed on the desktop browser - it no longer shows the RN number in the top left corner and when I click Overview, it is now at the stage "Prepare for Delivery"... No VIN in the source code yet though and EDD is still 7/28-9/8.

FYI - this was after I force reloaded the page so it didn't load anything from cache.

I'm trying to not get too excited here, but it seems like I might be getting an update very soon! I'd suggest other folks check it out too. View attachment 815585
How did you force the reload? I have a tesla vin scraper add on for google. I will try shortly

Reactions: GuyDude
Status
Not open for further replies.