Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, future Performance owners!
Just sitting around waiting for my VIN to pop up. Decided to join the forum for fun and hopefully learn a thing or two.

Ordered on June 16th, EDD at the time of ordering June to August.
EDD got updated the next day, August 12th to September 16.
Changed from July 30 to September 3rd on June 27th.
Hoping to get the VIN soon :)

Pearl White with Black interior, located in NJ.

Hopefully, everyone gets a VIN or an earlier-than-expected EDD!
So hard to be patient!
Welcome #Team White:)

OK, can we get a show of Hands for us still waiting as to who has pulled up next to the traffic light and deflated some poor saps ego driving an ICE sport car on take off. lets start the week off with a Hell yeah!!!
One of my favorites was pulling up next to a Challenger Hellcat in my last M3P (also a 2022, but with the Intel Atom infotainment). He would have run from me if we got up to speed, but we caught up to traffic long before he could catch up. The look on his face was absolutely hilarious.

I don't think there's anyone at this point who doesn't know Teslas are fast, but people really don't get it until they experience it. You can look at numbers on paper, but if your Mustang GT or whatever is the fastest car you've ever driven or been in, you just can't fathom how much faster a car can be.

This is especially true when you have something like a Hellcat - I mean, when you have 700+hp, how reasonable is it to expect that some full-bodied golf cart is going to absolutely dust you off the line? That first time, though...

Ceramic coating inside/exterior and ceramic tint done. So far no issue. A little cabin noise on the driver side window at high speeds but no issues thus far.
AFA03CBC-B699-451E-BFA4-A5D655E91EA8.jpeg

My dates updated to July 24 - August 7th, ordered June 14th. White on white. From what I understand this 2 week window means things are fixing to come together fast?? I‘m in west Texas so hoping transport won’t be an issue. Pretty excited, first electric vehicle for me.
I got my VIN 4 days after getting my 2 week window. ED currently 7/21-7/24. I’m in DFW so maybe they’ll ship them together.