Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, I just placed an order for a red with black interior 2021 M3P with an estimated delivery date of 6/2 - 6/30! Cannot wait!

I have the same red / black m3p that was delivered last month. You will love it.

The car is a red rocket. The smaller model 3 platform combined with the dual motor and the performance setup - the car is just super quick in every situation.

Cheers,

Snade

Yesterday my delivery dates were June 8 - June 30. This morning I received an email from Tesla saying that I need to complete payment. I said, hmmmm that’s weird, so I logged onto my account, and not only do I have VIN assigned, but my dates were updated to April 21 - April 24!!

Yesterday my delivery dates were June 8 - June 30. This morning I received an email from Tesla saying that I need to complete payment. I said, hmmmm that’s weird, so I logged onto my account, and not only do I have VIN assigned, but my dates were updated to April 21 - April 24!!
Awesome! Maybe they produced a few more than they could fit on the boats to Europe and Asia... or they found one they had forgotten at the back of their holding lot, lol :)

"California, where I can take your money and provide a good, eventually, whenever I get to it."

Same with Texas. Tesla can't legally sell cars in Texas because only dealerships can. I HATE stealerships. The purchasing process was just another great thing about the car.

So I had to pay up front and insure the car, sight unseen. Technically I purchased the car in California, and had it shipped to Texas. As odd as it all was, I'd do it all over again (and likely will).

Tim

Same with Texas. Tesla can't legally sell cars in Texas because only dealerships can. I HATE stealerships. The purchasing process was just another great thing about the car.

So I had to pay up front and insure the car, sight unseen. Technically I purchased the car in California, and had it shipped to Texas. As odd as it all was, I'd do it all over again (and likely will).

Tim
It seems NY is the same, Tesla cannot sell directly, but I dont think I have to make a payment before accepting delivery.

Philly, PA

Just ordered M3P, white/white. Trading my 2019 white/white, 19 wheels, FSD, acceleration boost for 43.2k to Tesla. My biggest regret is not getting the performance in the beginning. Acceleration boost just didn’t cut it for me. Taking a $14k OTD hit for same color combination but it’s worth it. Next step is to get some 18 forged wheels and A/S tires and a lighter tint. Life is too short.

Last edited:
Philly, PA

Just ordered M3P, white/white. Trading my 2019 white/white, 19 wheels, acceleration boost for 43.2k to Tesla. My biggest regret is not getting the performance in the beginning. Acceleration boost just didn’t cut it for me. Taking a $14k OTD hit for same color combination but it’s worth it. Next step is to get some 18 forged wheels and A/S tires and a lighter tint. Life is too short.

Not to de rail... whats your opinion or value on a 2018 M3P stealth with FSD and 30k miles w/ gen 2 seats ans chrome delete?

I am on the fence of getting brand new M3P and no FSD and ordering awaiting infrastructure bill, or buying a 2018/2019 used M3P+/- with FSD

Not to de rail... whats your opinion or value on a 2018 M3P stealth with FSD and 30k miles w/ gen 2 seats ans chrome delete?

I am on the fence of getting brand new M3P and no FSD and ordering awaiting infrastructure bill, or buying a 2018/2019 used M3P+/- with FSD
I saw somewhere performance retains their value well compare to the other trims so I would estimate 40-45k is a decent offer. My mileage on my LR is 15k. Have you try Tesla’s trade in value on their website? Only thing I don’t like is they don’t value FSD much in their estimate, that’s why I won’t be getting FSD this time around. I’m hoping the infrastructure bill will be retroactive if it passes next year but not getting my hopes up. I’m more worried my trade in value will plummet even more next year.

Philly, PA

Just ordered M3P, white/white. Trading my 2019 white/white, 19 wheels, FSD, acceleration boost for 43.2k to Tesla. My biggest regret is not getting the performance in the beginning. Acceleration boost just didn’t cut it for me. Taking a $14k OTD hit for same color combination but it’s worth it. Next step is to get some 18 forged wheels and A/S tires and a lighter tint. Life is too short.
Excellent! I agree, life is too short.

Same thing happened to me! I called the dealership to ask if my car was there and they said yes come get it, took delivery yesterday. I placed my order 4/4/21