Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a VIN and edd of 6/16-6/22. Call as was told expected to be here 6/19, but still no ability to pay or schedule delivery date. Is that strange or no?
I didn’t tell you this, and I give no warranty that this will actually speed things up for you… but if you have a VIN and are that close to your window… try opening a web browser and going to: “tesla.com/schedule/RN####” replacing the ### with your RN number.

In my experience, it allowed me to select a scheduled delivery date and then the final payment screen popped up. I also got the MVPA listed in the documents section after that, but it still hasn’t popped up for me to eSign.

I didn’t tell you this, and I give no warranty that this will actually speed things up for you… but if you have a VIN and are that close to your window… try opening a web browser and going to: “tesla.com/schedule/RN####” replacing the ### with your RN number.

In my experience, it allowed me to select a scheduled delivery date and then the final payment screen popped up. I also got the MVPA listed in the documents section after that, but it still hasn’t popped up for me to eSign.
I tried it since the day I got my VIN but it sends me back to the main account page...

Hi all. Placed order June 2nd for white/black M3P. Got email today to accept Tesla Vision and proceed with delivery.

I am going out of town next week for about 2 weeks. Should I accept / pay and ask to hold? Unsure what happens after I click Proceed with Delivery.

Thanks all!

edit - I clicked on proceed. Got my vin 991### . Is there an option to delay delivery if I pay now?

Last edited:
I picked up my car yesterday and love it! I didn’t notice anything wrong with it when I picked it up.

After unplugging the charger this morning, I noticed that the bottom edge of the charge port door doesn’t seem to close corrrectly.

Attachments

• 25A62EE4-F616-4579-B795-903A0021D112.jpeg
    25A62EE4-F616-4579-B795-903A0021D112.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 67
Hmm, another post VIN pre delivery update.

My VIN appeared on my order page on 6/10, and my EDD had moved up to 6/18-6/24. Then today my EDD moved up even further to 6/15-6/22.

For some reason I had thought once you had a VIN your EDD window didn’t move too much. But I guess in this case it moved in the right direction.

Just trying to understand the enigma that is the Tesla ordering system. 🤷🏼‍♂️

ok so lots to report if anyone is interested
Went for a drive stoped at Tesla Matthews (Charlotte)
maybe 6 people there working , give or take , tons of shoppers tons
had a few test cars on the lot they sold the blue MYP while we were sitting in it playing games because the M3 was mobbed
Everyone was nice AJ who helped me before was there very nice looked up my car its in Georgia right now on the train.( ordered 4/21 delivery 5/17est)
I think the entire thing with not being able to get someone and them being less than cordial on the phone is just exhaustion.
Someone was asking should "I wait to inspect the car then pay..."
AJ said just wait till the day I pick up my M3P, dont worry about the emails I can pay at my delivery time and it would be fine.

Another thought , ive got a CT on order tri-motor with FSD , be interesting to find out how they get delivered in order or the way the M3s are rolling out. I mean the CT has no color options so you really just get the truck. Now they may offer different tires rims or interior but if its as selected to date everyone is getting the exact same options. M3 options paint colors/interior and tires being the only reason I can see why Tesla delivery is like "we are just going to ship these things all over no mater how long ago or recently you ordered"