Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1624417145842.gif

Ordered MSM with white/black interior on 5/20; received VIN today. EDD still shows “1-12 weeks”

Reactions: play150
After a week+ of seeing the estimated delivery date get bumped up by a day each morning (remaining a steady 3 or 4 days away), once I got my VIN on Saturday, the date has remained at June 23 - June 30.
I already got the email that asked me to accept the Tesla Vision changes to the car (no radar), but so far no text or email asking me to schedule a delivery window.

I am hoping the delivery happens today, or at the very least, tomorrow. A blue Model 3 Performance with white interior, the same config I requested, was just moved into the delivery area at my local service center yesterday afternoon. I am hoping this is my car, but considering they haven't asked me to go pick it up, it's likely someone else's identical config.
Good to see a win for AZ. I ordered the same config fingers crossed.

Ordered 4/18…Vin assigned 6/17…delivery appointment scheduled Sunday 6/20 (earliest available). Got a call on Saturday asking if I wanted early delivery 6/19 and I jumped on it. Showed up at 1:30 for a 2:00 appointment like a crackhead and finally saw my shiny new toy after 2 1/2 months of suffering. Car was perfect minus a tiny scratch in the front bumper (brake duct) and a strange ripple in the back passenger seat. The rep walked me through a service request via the Tesla app on the spot. Scheduled for Thursday. I find myself looking for reasons to drive like a fricken 16 year old with a new license. Pictured is me looking confused when I found it. You get instructions on the windshield and have to close out and reopen the app to “accept delivery” and activate the phone key. Unlock through the app, inspect, sign 4 pages and drive off.

Attachments

• 0ACFE1F0-6F35-4203-9662-06246F7F3FF5.jpeg
    0ACFE1F0-6F35-4203-9662-06246F7F3FF5.jpeg
    777.4 KB · Views: 75
  • EF400891-F786-4391-80BA-65D2BE6B9AB0.jpeg
    EF400891-F786-4391-80BA-65D2BE6B9AB0.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 77
After a week+ of seeing the estimated delivery date get bumped up by a day each morning (remaining a steady 3 or 4 days away), once I got my VIN on Saturday, the date has remained at June 23 - June 30.
I already got the email that asked me to accept the Tesla Vision changes to the car (no radar), but so far no text or email asking me to schedule a delivery window.

I am hoping the delivery happens today, or at the very least, tomorrow. A blue Model 3 Performance with white interior, the same config I requested, was just moved into the delivery area at my local service center yesterday afternoon. I am hoping this is my car, but considering they haven't asked me to go pick it up, it's likely someone else's identical config.
The window had gone up to June 25 - 30, but today it is saying June 23-27. I’m hoping I get the fall to schedule delivery today!

Seems like as good a day to get banned from TMC as any 😁View attachment 676651

As a conservative Tesla driver, I totally get this.

The Tesla does look pretty odd parked w/ all the pickup trucks at the range! “Hey guys, hang on while I grab my AR out of the trunk” said very few Tesla Drivers ever.

Also +1 on the dog, what’s not to like here?

Tim