Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you claim a demo out of state would they waive the transit fee. Say NY to MA my exact build is a demo in NY and is within 200 miles of me
you need to chat with someone quick so they can have your SA reach out you asap in the morning. now with that Noreaster coming it may cause some delays. but I think the transport fee will be $500 for you. you can actually check just click buy enter your zip and it will tell what the transport fee is.

Got my VIN 2 days ago and car is ready to pick up on the 17th, I have a feeling it might be a reject because it probably going to take more than 3 days to ship a car from Cali to Georgia...
Probably rejected due to cosmetic damage and they repaired it within 3 days?
If there are flaws can I still accept it and ask them to repair/repaint it on the spot? I don't want to wait until March :(
well to be honest it also could be that someone cxl their order and you got vin matched to it. which also means the car was already on its way to GA. I mentioned this before, if the car is already in route, things will go faster, if someone cxl last min you can luck up and get one fast as well. it also could be like you said, a repaired car, however with Tesla you will never know that. I would say look over the car and if you're happy with it take and move on with life. dont beat yourself up over it. it you find it to be ok and looks great and worth the money you spent dont worry. enjoy it. and live life.

Reactions: Doggiedog
20201215_190614.jpg 20201215_190614.jpg 20201215_152642.jpg 20201215_152503.jpg 20201215_135835.jpg

She's arrived... Very excited to have her finally.

Attachments

• 20201215_135828.jpg
    20201215_135828.jpg
    579 KB · Views: 72
  • 20201215_135840.jpg
    20201215_135840.jpg
    937.9 KB · Views: 65
I contacted my agent today and no reply on my update. Is it normal for these agents to be not from where I signed up for pickup (Burbank)? Congrats again. I think most likely you'll be at Marina Del Ray?

I think you're the only other person I've seen that will also be picking up out of Burbank, but my SA works in the Burbank location. I messaged her yesterday and got no response, didn't try today, but I'll be messaging them again tomorrow for sure.

Reactions: c4Lvin
I think you're the only other person I've seen that will also be picking up out of Burbank, but my SA works in the Burbank location. I messaged her yesterday and got no response, didn't try today, but I'll be messaging them again tomorrow for sure.
Great! It was either Buena Park or Burbank for me. When did you place you order if I may ask? I just placed mine last week.

Reactions: CA4Fun