Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Florida just got a huge shipment. some of mine my friends in Florida saw the truck loads. now it may take some time to get them unloaded and prepped. but I can almost bet that your car is there. for example, my delivery window is not 12/26-12/31 for yours to be today thru the 20th its already there.

I'd think that once a VIN is assigned, the newer, more granular estimate becomes more accurate, barring any unforeseen circumstances (delays in transportation/damage to the car).

Ah okay, that makes sense. Hope it's here

For all those wondering where your cars are at, you can talk to your SA and they can GPS locate where they are. When mine gave me my VIN he said it was in New Mexico on I-10 on it’s way here. He said it should only be about three days from then, but when i received my delivery schedule text the only available dates were 24th and 25th.

when was your order placed? I placed an order for Charlotte delivery on 12/6, ahead of the cutoff, and I’m getting quite nervous that my vehicle isn’t being delivered in 2020. Thanks

I also ordered in Charlotte on 10/16. Mine is delivering this Saturday but I can’t pick up till Monday. Keep the faith! Seems like they’re getting lots of shipments every day, at least Raleigh was.

For all those wondering where your cars are at, you can talk to your SA and they can GPS locate where they are. When mine gave me my VIN he said it was in New Mexico on I-10 on it’s way here. He said it should only be about three days from then, but when i received my delivery schedule text the only available dates were 24th and 25th.
Did they really have appointment slots for Christmas Day? like seriously?

I also ordered in Charlotte on 10/16. Mine is delivering this Saturday but I can’t pick up till Monday. Keep the faith! Seems like they’re getting lots of shipments every day, at least Raleigh was.

Thank you. Getting pretty tight for a 2020 delivery at this point. My biggest concern is somehow slipping to the end of Q1 if they can’t make a 2020 delivery. Early Jan really isn’t an issue for me if that was the outcome.

Best of luck with your delivery!

I mean, I'm not gonna be able to do much else on Christmas Day. If they're working at the dealer already, then why the hell not. Bring them cookies or something.
I guess its not the worst. but I just feel with what has all been going on this year one day off would have been nice for them. I for one, *if* I had to take delivery that day, I would bring a few dozen donuts or something for them. I mean thats a lot to ask. but hey other companies are open, but normally not car dealers.