Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla wall charger, plaid center console wrap, plaid charger port wrap, carbon fiber dash and door replacement for the wood, floor frunk and trunk all weather mats, oversized cup holder, glove box organizer, center console organizer. Thinking about a yoke and a display by the driver. Also setting up crramic tint and ppf

Do you mean something like this? If so, I just installed the Verkokappa that I got from Amazon. I absolutely love it.

vv.PNG

Canadian folks....WYA
Here are some details to my m3p progress:
( really hoping this is accurate since I bought all my Tesla accessories already lol)

Order Details: M3P, Black interior, White Interior, No FSD
Delivery Location: Vancouver Canada

April 12, 2022: Ordered
April 12, 2022 EDD: July 27 to Sep 4
April 22, 2022 EDD: July 9 to Aug 20
April 29, 2022 EDD: June 6 - July 11
May 15, 2022 EDD: May 29 - June 12
May 19, 2022: got a text asking if I have a trade in
Another update but still no VIN…. :(
May 27, 2022 EDD: May 30 - June 12

I got a text a little after that it was my turn to schedule delivery - got it about 3 days after getting a VIN if I recall correctly. Hopefully they get with you soon!
I ended up getting the delivery schedule text later that night. I'm picking it up first thing Monday morning. Unfortunately I had already made plans to head up to Jax with the family for the weekend lol

Reactions: RuffRidinNole
@bchamba post pics of your ride and your experience at the Ft. Lauderdale Tesla. Best of luck, hope it is everything you expected and then some.
PXL_20220527_152630611.jpg

I didn't even have to speak to anybody when I got there. Found my car, looked over the outside, accepted delivery and opened it from the app.

I am having an issue where the car doesn't lock and turn off when I walk away unless I manually power off the screen. Not sure if I have to give it some time to turn off or I have a setting wrong. May have to schedule an appointment for it

View attachment 809514

I didn't even have to speak to anybody when I got there. Found my car, looked over the outside, accepted delivery and opened it from the app.

I am having an issue where the car doesn't lock and turn off when I walk away unless I manually power off the screen. Not sure if I have to give it some time to turn off or I have a setting wrong. May have to schedule an appointment for it
Very nice. Same configuration as I have. Hope you enjoy it. Best!

View attachment 809514

Looks like the car still thinks somebody is sitting in the driver seat even after I've walked away so it doesn't turn off the fan and music. I made an appointment to fix it for next week. It's annoying but there's a workaround where I can manually tun the screen off when I exit. That's my only delivery issue.