Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just logged into my Tesla account to check if the Vin was available, and while there is still no vin visible, I noticed my estimated delivery dates have changed. It used to say (November 20 - December 18) and now it says (November 19 - November 27). Hoping thats accurate!

Reactions: adregia
Just logged into my Tesla account to check if the Vin was available, and while there is still no vin visible, I noticed my estimated delivery dates have changed. It used to say (November 20 - December 18) and now it says (November 19 - November 27). Hoping thats accurate!

Someone in the SR+ waiting room posted something similar! Could be good news. You can always check the page source code to see if the VIN is there - Reveal your VIN before it appears on your account

I had a Orig Delivery est of Nov 2 - Nov 31. Just logged in and noticed that there is now no delivery estimate at all. Checked the source code, no estimate mentioned there and no vin yet either. I'm sticking with this being a good sign :cool:

whoa! I had the same original estimate, I just logged in and now mine says the same as yours. 11/19 - 11/27. Ordered the same day as you, 10/16. Getting closer!

Me too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201119-205632_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201119-205632_Chrome.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 90
Ordered on 10/07 and my delivery window also updated, it used to show "11/03 - 12/01" and it updated to "11/19 - 12/01". I'm hoping it's good news that the end date didn't get extended. I did a VIN search on the source code, nothing yet.

Worth noting, I never received the text message that many people received saying their delivery would be in 3-5 weeks.

Lets keep the hype train alive!

I ordered 10/17 and my delivery date was: Estimated Delivery: November 21 - December 19

Just logged in and my delivery is ... stil: Estimated Delivery: November 21 - December 19

MSM/White and I'm in Minneapolis taking delivery in Eden Prairie, MN