Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interestingly, when you take a look at the tracking spreadsheet and filter for orders made at the beginning of the last quarter, people who ordered Performance models in July often received their car by late August or early September.

This would be equivalent to late November or early December, but I have yet to hear of even a single P being delivered yet.

Performance model
MSM paint
White interior
FSD
Ordered 9/23, original delivery date 925-9/30, then no delivery date, then text at beginning on November that it would by 3-7 weeks, then this week delivery date estimate updated to Nov. 19-25 and each passing day the date range counts down (eg. today it says 11/21-25). No VIN yet. I’m hoping this is real. Delivering in SF Bay Area.

Reactions: RoBoRaT
Called the Store I’ve been dealing with and they had no additional information for me. Seems like a company like Tesla would be able to assign you to a VIN within a day or so of the order being placed and then let you track progress....ie, Your car is in Paint! Or Your car is on the Assembly line. Should be a simple scanning system. Stuff like that. Would probably cut way down on people calling into the Stores and taking the attention of the SA’s. Plus...it would certainly make their customers a lot happier. It’s the not knowing anything that is the killer part.

Update from my SA on the change of the estimated delivery date:

Attachments

• IMG_9561.jpeg
    IMG_9561.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 81
I just called Tesla customer service and they told me my tentative Delivery date is scheduled for 18 Dec. My original dates were 05 Dec-31 Dec. I ordered 31 Oct and am taking delivery in Jacksonville, FL

I don’t know how much I would trust it. 18 Dec is the exact mid point of your window. I also got that “tentative delivery date” from an SA that was directly in the middle of my displayed window.

Has anyone in Europe gotten a text yet? It seems that the Ps must be onboard either Glovis Crystal og RCC Amsterdam.

Yes. I’m in the UK, ordered my P on 5th Oct. Got the allocation text on 11th Nov, and the collection date text on Friday 20th. Collection is down for 17th December.

So this aligns with my car being on Glovis Crystal.

I just called Tesla customer service and they told me my tentative Delivery date is scheduled for 18 Dec. My original dates were 05 Dec-31 Dec. I ordered 31 Oct and am taking delivery in Jacksonville, FL
This was from the corporate customer service 1800 number.
When you say Tesla Customer Service, do you mean the store you’re getting delivered to or Corporate Customer Service?
This was from the corporate customer service 1800 number. And I agree with others that it’s right in the middle and they’re probably trying to play the delivery safe. Who knows. A month or so isn’t that long of a wait, but i would like some kind of transparency when it comes to the process