Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, new to the forum here and have an M3P white on white on the way. Ordered 10/21, delivery eta today’s date-12/23, picking up in Costa Mesa, CA. No VIN yet but hopefully any day now!

Regarding the wheel gap concerns, I have a lot of experience in photography and can confirm it’s an illusion, nothing to worry about. Camera angle and focal length of the lens makes the gap look bigger than it is in certain photos.

In the attached comparison, the red car picture was taken close up with a wide angle lens, causing a slight distortion and making the gap look big (notice the wheel also appears more oval, not circular like the white car.) The white car picture was taken farther back with a longer focal length lens, so the proportions are more accurate.

Anyway, good luck to you all still waiting!

I made the exact same observation on page 31...

Refreshed “2021” Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

Congrats Man we ordered the same day. Hopefully I will get one soon as well.

My buddy in NJ who ordered a month after I did, just got his vin today too, but he's getting an LR. What service center are you taking delivery out of?

Funny story, i referred myself so I get 2k miles free supercharging and I referred my buddy I get 1k on top of that :D