Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With so many people on here who ordered in October that still don’t have a VIN yet, I’m thinking it’s gonna be a while for my November 21st order. Especially since I ordered a color red and that seems to be the least optioned color.

I ordered red P on Nov 20th and it’s already waiting for me in the next city over.

we are getting a sales center here but it isn’t quite open yet (they expect to start deliveries Dec 11th). I could either go to Calgary to pick it up or wait a week and get it in Saskatoon.

I think something is wonky with updating VINs online. I got the text msg to select delivery times and still don’t have a vin online. So I called Calgary and he said “strange, your vin should be showing online” he emailed it to me but it still doesn’t show online.

Anyways...you should get it before the end of the month.

Reactions: SpringfieldM3P
99% sure you'll get it before year out. They're trying to hit those sales numbers.
For sure. If you ordered before the 6 you will get before year end. They say 8th but I would say that’s pushing it and last year quite a few people didn’t get there cars and when the tax credit ended that was a huge issue again back then. But again I think we all will have our new shiny Tesla’s in our hands soon

Reactions: Cybr.Myk
My buddy in NJ who ordered a month after I did, just got his vin today too, but he's getting an LR. What service center are you taking delivery out of?

Funny story, i referred myself so I get 2k miles free supercharging and I referred my buddy I get 1k on top of that :D

FYI, I thought i was getting 2k miles too by referring myself but only got 1k miles.. Unless you have 2 seperate accounts, you will only get 1k miles unfortunately... :mad:

Hope you guys get your cars soon!

Just picked her up and took some quick pics and measurements. Measures 15.5” front and back from the center of the hub to fender. And about 1.5” from top of tire to fender. View attachment 613895 View attachment 613906View attachment 613907 View attachment 613908View attachment 613909 View attachment 613910
Ordered OCT 17th, delivered today. P3 white with white. Switzerland.

I'm getting very frustrated.

10/17; still no vin number.

original order showed 11/22 through 12/19. Since that time it just keeps moving forward every day to reflect that they can't deliver it to me in the past. So, yesterday it said 11/03 - 12/19. Now it says 11/04 -12/19.

7 weeks now! This is almost as much as we waited for my wife's MY. Tired of this. They've already devalued my trade because that offer expired.

I'm one damn state over from the plant and they could be on the verge of getting shut down again because of COVID. ಠ_ಠ

Reactions: CA4Fun
For those fellow Orange County buyers, I just woke up to a VIN and a delivery date between 12/4-6!!! No text just appeared on the website and the design if finally updated.

Ordered 10/20/20
MSM
No FSD

Hopefully that means you've received a similar update.

So can the VIN actually tell me anything about the car, manufacture date, etc?

Reactions: adregia
Nah. Just checked this morning nothing. Ordered 10/16.
Maybe it’s there now. Check again ;)
For those fellow Orange County buyers, I just woke up to a VIN and a delivery date between 12/4-6!!! No text just appeared on the website and the design if finally updated.

Ordered 10/20/20
MSM
No FSD

Hopefully that means you've received a similar update.

So can the VIN actually tell me anything about the car, manufacture date, etc?

No way, congrats! I also ordered in OC on the same day!

Reactions: CA4Fun