Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right on your complete a tasks screen. I've had this since day one. I ordered on October 17th as well. It was similar for my model Y order. You're not the only one I've heard that said they didn't have this though.

I ordered 10/26 and do not have an estimate as well. Just blank.

got a text on the 11/19 that updated delivery to 4-6 weeks, which would be 12/18-12/31

I’m believing California and where I am at in the Bay Area are going to get the last batch before Q4 ends.

Reactions: dalton108
Mine updated this morning as well. Ordered 10/12 and original window was 11/17-12/15. Now it changed to 12/22-12/31.

I know it’s only two more weeks but I wanted to stay away from the end of year push. They want to hit that 500k. The quarterly pushes can be crazy but the end of the year to reach 500k concerns me about letting quality control slip a bit.

mine has now also changed to 12/19-12/31. M3P Pearl White/Black Int. 11/20 order.

I hate admitting I have the patience of a 5 year old. :mad:

Ive watched plenty of M3P YouTube videos about reviews etc. yesterday I moved on to “model 3 performance reaction” and those videos will probably stave off the sadness for another week or so.

Just gotta stay occupied until this thing comes.

Wall charger goes into my garage on Monday.

• Love
Reactions: Willybeen
Ive watched plenty of M3P YouTube videos about reviews etc. yesterday I moved on to “model 3 performance reaction” and those videos will probably stave off the sadness for another week or so.

Just gotta stay occupied until this thing comes.

Wall charger goes into my garage on Monday.
I’ve only seen two on YouTube. Can you share the links?

I ordered 10/24 no VIN eta 12/13/12/27 in ew Jersey

Has anyone tried the view page source trick to see if it still works to find out if you have a VIN early or not? I check all the time and it just says hidden.
It works but lately it’s been pretty spot on with appearing and showing in the source code. However my est delivery was 12/12-12/26 but it changed. I wouldn’t put weight into it until you get a vin or SA reaches out. It fluid and moves in either direction. Only fear is, with them waiting so close to the end of the quarter, I’m somewhat concerned about QC but lately model 3s have been well built. Hopefully that stays true.

My delivery dates were once 11/20-11/27. just keeps changing to longer and longer. sat at current date-12/14 for the last week or 2. just changed to 12/16-12/30. That original 5-8 week estimate is looking to actually be an 8-11 week wait. starting to become frustrating. likely would have just bought an inventory car if they had told me 11 weeks from the beginning.

Reactions: inspace2020