Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should get the p3d, just don't be surprised if you come back to the "darkside" in a year :)
Yep. My p3d is in my garage. The RS3 is a little small otherwise it may have been a closer call. Having driven all sorts of sports cars, I enjoy the Tesla just as much. Maybe it’s just still new to me. I get what you are saying about feel and “special” and that is true until you get a repair bill from Audi for out of warranty service...

Reactions: dale_cooper
Guys,
I received a VIN today, but my delivery window was actually pushed back to the original window (March 3-31). The window had been moved up (Feb. 25 - March 11). So, what do I do now that I have a VIN? Any way to track it?

What's your build?

Nothing much changes, other than the wait being even more difficult because you have a VIN lol. Your SA should also have more insight since you have VIN now, for example they can see if it's left the factory and where it is in the the US.

Don't forget to add yourself to the Order Tracker spreadsheet! :D

What's your build?

Nothing much changes, other than the wait being even more difficult because you have a VIN lol. Your SA should also have more insight since you have VIN now, for example they can see if it's left the factory and where it is in the the US.

I called the one and only contact I had when I placed the order online, he just told me it just left the factory gate this morning and to expect it around March 4th in Owings Mills, MD.

Last edited:
What's your build?

Red Performance Model 3 w/Black Interior

Reactions: Venom
Interesting. Is everything from 902xxx to 913xxx only M3P? Or is it all Tesla vehicles?

Also, did you add your VIN to the order tracking spreadsheet yet?

Just wanted to jump in to say VIN assignment isn’t sequential for the Model 3, it’s all over the place.
Part of what makes the wait hard is seeing people who ordered AFTER you get VINs and cars BEFORE you...

Ordered 11/7, M3P Blue on Black, Las Vegas, delivery range Feb 19 - Mar 19, still no VIN.

Apparently if I live in Maryland I would have had my car in December...

Such a mixed feeling. Happy for them and that they’re back in production, but sad that I still don’t have mine and I ordered on 11/11. Expecting my VIN next week though...

Just wanted to jump in to say VIN assignment isn’t sequential for the Model 3, it’s all over the place.

Such a mixed feeling. Happy for them and that they’re back in production, but sad that I still don’t have mine and I ordered on 11/11. Expecting my VIN next week though...

You are a very patient man. I think if I had ordered in November and still did not have at least a VIN, I would have found a nice used one!