Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View media item 122369
Looks like I have that too.View media item 122370
also

Yeah, they automatically did another pull but it wasn’t a hard pull. My rate actually went down from 2.44% to 2.14%.

Also, sorry I haven’t had the time to take nice photos since taking delivery! I took a few in my garage (ignore the mess) just so you all have other angles for reference. Hoping to take better photos this weekend.
View media item 122369View media item 122368View media item 122367View media item 122366View media item 122365View media item 122364

i am loving jeffffffffs pics. Thank you for posting.

Looks like they built a lot of extra SR+ and a few LR AWD very recently. I’m sure the Ps will be pumping out soon.

Attachments

• 472C89C5-FB39-4D22-B166-7CA66626AEBA.jpeg
    472C89C5-FB39-4D22-B166-7CA66626AEBA.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 66
Actually a very good point.. I will ask him that when they call back. I'm half tempted to just show up to the delivery appointment tomorrow and see what happens!
Finally some answers! Heard from the gallery manager and apparently the SA is an idiot, or to use the manager's words he "had incomplete information". The car itself is the US spec, exactly as I ordered and all is well, except the rear bumper is a European version with the skinny rectangular license plate indent.

They're ordering a new bumper and should be ready in 2-3 weeks, which is great given the alternatives. I wanted to just take delivery now and take it back in to have the bumper swap later but she said they couldn't do that for some reason. Back to the waiting room I go, but at least with a manageable timeline!

Called my delivery center and they were able to schedule me tentatively for this Sunday. As of today, my car is still in Fremont.
THIS IS AWESOME! So glad a white on white M3P finally popped up in SoCal! Damn you ordered a month after me and already got a VIN though!?! Haha, I guess this is just how Tesla works...Ready to see some sick pics though when you get it! Glad to hear you had either a dash/blank followed by the VIN cause that's where I am right now!

Welp, I thought I had avoided some of the misery and woe that you all have experienced but it was too good to be true. Ordered 1/22/21, received a VIN about two weeks ago and was scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I've funded the loan, added the car to insurance, whole nine yards... then this afternoon I get a call from "my" SA (first time I've actually spoken to him on the phone) telling me the factory sent a European-spec car and that I won't be able to take delivery tomorrow.

Now you got me worried. Ordered 1/23/21 w/ a scheduled delivery Tuesday 5/9 in Dallas. I can’t imagine how disappointed you must be! Question, what’s your VIN?

Tim

Last edited:
Welp, I thought I had avoided some of the misery and woe that you all have experienced but it was too good to be true. Ordered 1/22/21, received a VIN about two weeks ago and was scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I've funded the loan, added the car to insurance, whole nine yards... then this afternoon I get a call from "my" SA (first time I've actually spoken to him on the phone) telling me the factory sent a European-spec car and that I won't be able to take delivery tomorrow.

I've berated him a couple times and demanded that they start searching inventory or snag one coming out of the factory, still waiting to hear back but am not super optimistic.

Soooo if anyone wants a Euro-spec M3P in MSM, there's one in Houston for you! And if anyone is going to unmatch from that config for any reason please let me know... honestly so discouraged right now and am half tempted to cancel the whole damn thing and go buy another Audi or something.
Unbeliveable! I ordered a MSM with black interior the first week of January got my Vin 913XXX with a delivery date on Monday. What was your Vin #? No one has called me so I am hoping everything is OK and if something crazy happens with mine I'll PM you.