Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 11/7, she arrived today

The paint looks really really good, zero flaws noted with quick inspection

The hatch is a little crooked (left side more forward than the right) the drivers door is sunk in a little, and the passenger door is a little out. All pretty subtle.
The door/fender and frunk hatch lines are all perfectly straight and even.

The drivers door is a little hard to close, this is the most noticeable flaw overall.

I am very happy about the paint, it looks like BMW paint.

The screen got hung up in the radio controls, had to do a reboot.

The car is a hoot to drive, but is far from balanced. There is way more power than handling or braking!
So happy your waiting ordeal is over! Congrats...beautiful ride!

Reactions: TBrownTX
Ordered 11/7, she arrived today

The paint looks really really good, zero flaws noted with quick inspection

The hatch is a little crooked (left side more forward than the right) the drivers door is sunk in a little, and the passenger door is a little out. All pretty subtle.
The door/fender and frunk hatch lines are all perfectly straight and even.

The drivers door is a little hard to close, this is the most noticeable flaw overall.

I am very happy about the paint, it looks like BMW paint.

The screen got hung up in the radio controls, had to do a reboot.

The car is a hoot to drive, but is far from balanced. There is way more power than handling or braking!
Congrats! The multicoat blue is amazing. And expect that power. I am still impressed with my blue LR AWD VIN 32XXX. But the time had come for AWD Performance for me.

car arrived today, 4.5 months later!!! all panel gaps and paint, etc etc are perfect

IMG_5141.jpeg

IMG-0944.jpg

Preaching to the chorus.....

Just got back from picking up my MP3 and....... holy s!@* !!! I am blown away. I have never been in or driven a Tesla. First drive time I ever sat in one was today at delivery. I had done so much research but it is far better than expected. It does make NA cars seem dumb. I am a super fan now. So damn fast. Way faster than my previous car, Hellcat, with none of the drama. Accelerates so fast It hurts your brain!!! LOL. "Accelerates" is not the word... more like teleports.

Delivery went super smooth. Was done in 30 mins. 20 of that was inspections. FLAWLESS!!! Maybe my standards are low but I couldn't find nothing obvious wrong with the car. Guy next to me refused delivery because has roof glass was not perfectly aligned and was pissed. I was happy AF. Smiled and waved as I drove passed him and fart horned at him. The only nip pick I can say is that they put a ton of tire shine on and it kick up all over the side.

I honestly couldn't be happier and impressed with the product. Price was a little of a reach for me but this is possibly the best toy I have ever bought.

Will post more pics tomorrow after I clean her up.

View attachment 645412

Just got back from picking up my MP3 and....... holy s!@* !!! I am blown away. I have never been in or driven a Tesla. First drive time I ever sat in one was today at delivery. I had done so much research but it is far better than expected. It does make NA cars seem dumb. I am a super fan now. So damn fast. Way faster than my previous car, Hellcat, with none of the drama. Accelerates so fast It hurts your brain!!! LOL. "Accelerates" is not the word... more like teleports.

Delivery went super smooth. Was done in 30 mins. 20 of that was inspections. FLAWLESS!!! Maybe my standards are low but I couldn't find nothing obvious wrong with the car. Guy next to me refused delivery because has roof glass was not perfectly aligned and was pissed. I was happy AF. Smiled and waved as I drove passed him and fart horned at him. The only nip pick I can say is that they put a ton of tire shine on and it kick up all over the side.

I honestly couldn't be happier and impressed with the product. Price was a little of a reach for me but this is possibly the best toy I have ever bought.

Congratulations Eddie! Car is gorgeous, and extra points for the fart sounds man.

Tim

View attachment 645412

You got Boombox? What firmware you on?

C1687560-74AE-4ADB-9645-8096C6B2E2C5.jpeg

Haven’t had a chance to take to many pictures, but the day has come! Car was dropped off, and my trade in was driven off. Pretty quick transaction. Going over the car I noticed a gap on one side of the spoiler where it mounts to the car, a rock chip in under the front bumper, and a scratch on top of one of the tail lights which is barely noticeable. Looking at the cars data, looks like the guy dropping it off punched it during the trip 😒. Not to happy about that, but it is what it is.

A92AFD61-41E0-4114-AB39-0273ED28470B.jpeg

Anyone in TEXAS:
How long from VIN until you got a payment link? My SA is missing in action. I called the generic number and they told me to wait for a delivery text, then I can pay (?). This seems strange since in Texas you have to pay for the car upfront, then it can be shipped to the state.

Thank you

Anyone in TEXAS:
How long from VIN until you got a payment link? My SA is missing in action. I called the generic number and they told me to wait for a delivery text, then I can pay (?). This seems strange since in Texas you have to pay for the car upfront, then it can be shipped to the state.

Thank you

Call your delivery location and enter the buttons for sales/delivery. I got someone local on the delivery team to move everything along - closed out the insurance proof and setup the payment stuff for me.

Anyone in TEXAS:

Thank you

I got the email to pay within moments of a VIN assignment. I’m in Dallas, TX and I selected the cash option.

Tim

Reactions: JohnnyEV
Hi folks - checking in here with my info. Ordered a White/white 3 Performance, 1/31 in Honolulu, HI. Received a VIN a few weeks ago, think it was on 3/2. I'm currently part of "team blank" for estimated delivery, but it has shifted back and forth between dates and weeks, all around approx mid to end March. Since I was blank on the delivery estimate for a few days and needed to set up financing, I called the local showroom for some info. My SA wasn't there, but they were super helpful. Found out my car is in Oakland, CA ready to get on a ship, and they are tracking a 4/3 delivery date. First Tesla for me...super excited!

View attachment 645412

Glad I'm not the only one that almost got a headache from the first 0-60 I pulled in my M3P lol.

Reactions: TBrownTX