Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my M3 SR on May 22. When i checked my delivery status two days ago, it showed up like June 15-30, then i refreshed the page and it disappeared. I have trade in offer valid for 30 days. Did anyone have the same situation? What happens if they deliver my car after my trade in offer expires ? I am in Virginia by the way.

The May 31st date was complete crap. Your car wont even be made til June 20th so I wouldn't waste your time checking anymore. I confirmed with multiple sources. All those EDD's are just fake. California gets the last quarter builds
Thanks I appreciate you telling me that. Not knowing the time frame was really messing with my work schedule. And you don’t need to say but what are your sources?

Does anyone know what the “priority” of orders that were on hold but are now no longer on hold is? I placed an order back in February because the person at the sales center told me I could put the order on hold until my lease was up this Summer, which I did after I got a VIN in mid March. The order was originally on hold until June 1st, but I pressed the “I’m ready” button in the order management page on 5/10. So I’m wondering if my order date is effectively 5/10 or before that.

Does anyone know what the “priority” of orders that were on hold but are now no longer on hold is? I placed an order back in February because the person at the sales center told me I could put the order on hold until my lease was up this Summer, which I did after I got a VIN in mid March. The order was originally on hold until June 1st, but I pressed the “I’m ready” button in the order management page on 5/10. So I’m wondering if my order date is effectively 5/10 or before that.
Pretty sure it’s 5/10 assuming that’s when you submitted your payment/financing choice. I was in a similar situation. Deposit was last October and didn’t order until 4/8.

I noticed today that the delivery estimate for new M3P orders switched to 2-11 weeks, same as the LR now. I take that as an indication that the Q2 production run is now set. New orders from now on will either luck out and get an inventory build or cancelled order (2 weeks) or wait until next quarter (11 weeks).

Thanks I appreciate you telling me that. Not knowing the time frame was really messing with my work schedule. And you don’t need to say but what are your sources?
Sure! Went to Burbank my pickup spot because my SA hasn’t followed up since I ordered. The live chat had told me to expect June 4th pickup because my eta was May 31- June 11th. No Vin and delivery dates changed. I said F it went to Burbank the kind person there told me to not bother looking. His system has the next shipment of cars coming end of June. He said they don’t even build Cali cars til the last two weeks anyways Told me to ignore the website and live chat. Makes sense as my dates have ranged from mid may to end of June. It’s all bullshit they come last for us