Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed today that the delivery estimate for new M3P orders switched to 2-11 weeks, same as the LR now. I take that as an indication that the Q2 production run is now set. New orders from now on will either luck out and get an inventory build or cancelled order (2 weeks) or wait until next quarter (11 weeks).
What does this typically mean for existing orders with this date range?

Sure! Went to Burbank my pickup spot because my SA hasn’t followed up since I ordered. The live chat had told me to expect June 4th pickup because my eta was May 31- June 11th. No Vin and delivery dates changed. I said F it went to Burbank the kind person there told me to not bother looking. His system has the next shipment of cars coming end of June. He said they don’t even build Cali cars til the last two weeks anyways Told me to ignore the website and live chat. Makes sense as my dates have ranged from mid may to end of June. It’s all bullshit they come last for us
Yeah, my SA just confirmed your statement.
Tesla is all about the quarterly projections, I think they ship far and make their way back, to ensure they don't lose any sales to transportation delays.
Only being 2 hours from the factory, would be nice to have some options to get one sooner.

Hi All,

I've been lurking for a few weeks! First time posting.
  • Placed initial order on 5/9. M3P, MSM, black interior, no FSD.
  • Had buyers remorse on the color for 9 days
  • Made the switch from MSM to Pearl White on 5/18 AFTER I had already been approved for financing
  • Delivery date has bounced around a bunch, but I'm currently sitting at 6/6 - 6/26
I have a planned vacation for the weekend of 6/18, so I emailed my SA to find out if she had any additional insight into when I can expect delivery, and to inform them of my travel plans. Here was her response:

1622600447609.png

Well, I decided to drive by the dealership and see if she was telling me the truth. Low and behold I see a M3P in the parking lot (photot atached).

If you look closely at the text above the QR code it has a manufacture date of 5/21/21. Sadly I think this may be the car I ordered and canceled lol. The waiting game continues.

-Mike

Attachments

• IMG_3598.jpg
    IMG_3598.jpg
    911.3 KB · Views: 60
Ordered White/black interior M3P no FSD on 4/25. As of this morning EDD was June 15-30. Got payment request email at 6pm central today, agreed to TeslaVision and got the VIN. Paid for the car and all I need is proof of insurance. Stopped by the Plano TX center, there's my car!! Looks like it's already been through inspection as the protective plastic is gone. My account says June 1-4th for pick up so should have it pretty quick. 5 other M3P's in there, a bunch of Y's and a couple of Y Performances. Looks like the car has been there for a day or so, I was there on Saturday and didn't see it. There are so many cars in there that I bet there was a communicating delay and other centers might be experiencing the same.