Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the long wait from order on 4/5 I've accumulated a hefty box o' accessories for my 3 and have a shop lined up for the PPF and Ceramic. I think the wait-shopping and endless Youtube rabbit hole research brought some relief for my impatient nature.

So far I've got new black front 3-bar emblem, rear black T logo, Black Dual Motor badges to complete the chrome delete, Spigen screen protector, center console tray, charging cable wall mount, several Tesla tire valve caps, and the Ottoplate front plate flush mount.

So many accessories and tweaks for the Tesla's... I even thought about doing the color track lighting around the center console but think I need to see that in person. Fun stuff!

What's in your pile of wait-shopping accessories?

Reactions: Rob LsTa
With the long wait from order on 4/5 I've accumulated a hefty box o' accessories for my 3 and have a shop lined up for the PPF and Ceramic. I think the wait-shopping and endless Youtube rabbit hole research brought some relief for my impatient nature.

So far I've got new black front 3-bar emblem, rear black T logo, Black Dual Motor badges to complete the chrome delete, Spigen screen protector, center console tray, charging cable wall mount, several Tesla tire valve caps, and the Ottoplate front plate flush mount.

So many accessories and tweaks for the Tesla's... I even thought about doing the color track lighting around the center console but think I need to see that in person. Fun stuff!

What's in your pile of wait-shopping accessories?
Signature forged wheels. Ti lug nuts, TPMS, 255/35/20 PS4S, UP coilovers, UP sway bars, UP Ascension front bumper, Mill Page front & rear rotors, MMP master cylinder brace, plasti-dip for blacking out emblems/badges, 500G SSD, home level 2 charger, Nema 14-30 adapter and 25’ RV extension cord (for charging at my dad’s place), all weather floor/trunk/frunk liners, better in-car wireless charger, tire storage for stock wheels/tires.

I’m about to line up some PPF, ceramic coating, and tint.

Last edited:
Signature forged wheels. Ti lug nuts, TPMS, 255/35/20 PS4S, UP coilovers, UP sway bars, UP Ascension front bumper, Mill Page front & rear rotors, MMP master cylinder brace, plasti-dip for blacking out emblems/badges, 500G SSD, home level 2 charger, Nema 14-30 adapter and 25’ RV extension cord (for charging at my dad’s place), all weather floor/trunk/frunk liners, better in-car wireless charger, tire storage for stock wheels/tires.

Ok. You win. 😄

I plan on getting some Signature SV104s myself! Small world.

Reactions: Gimmethecash
Finally got my VIN few minutes ago and I checked all day everyday. 😂 Went to my account and saw the Tesla Vision order update and confirmed to take delivery and saw the VIN after accepting. Ordered 4/16 white on white M3P for Devon, PA delivery center. 2-11 weeks now. Tsportline 18 TST wheels coming Monday.

Attachments

• D2B4FB35-3CAF-4FF0-AC2E-9C681DBBFB2F.png
    D2B4FB35-3CAF-4FF0-AC2E-9C681DBBFB2F.png
    509.8 KB · Views: 76
Interesting then.. so the folks that are on this thread in Boston - those of us with Black Interiors including @Red Leader NH have our VINs, and those with white interiors do not, I bet you guys have cars in the same batch.
Makes sense… although it’s sad. I originally got a black interior but my friends were talking to me about white. I then pinged my SA and asked if switching to white would affect my delivery, which she replied no. But maybe it has 😭.