Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 4/17, white white M3P and picking up in philly. My SA is from Fremont and told me It will arrive at my service center on 6/17 10am on a truck to be exact and I will be able to schedule pick up in next couple days. Based on peoples posts here it seem whatever date you ordered in April will be same date in June. I never once pinged or call my SA because I know the dates in your tesla account is a made up date and only your SA knows the real dates. The cars are getting made in June and arrives last 2 weeks of June. If you ordered in May you have a possible chance of late June delivery date or the end of the third quarter. Good luck

I ordered 4/17, white white M3P and picking up in philly. My SA is from Fremont and told me It will arrive at my service center on 6/17 10am on a truck to be exact and I will be able to schedule pick up in next couple days. Based on peoples posts here it seem whatever date you ordered in April will be same date in June. I never once pinged or call my SA because I know the dates in your tesla account is a made up date and only your SA knows the real dates. The cars are getting made in June and arrives last 2 weeks of June. If you ordered in May you have a possible chance of late June delivery date or the end of the third quarter. Good luck
Hi, I ordered my white M3P on May 30 and the order page has stated June 19-30 arrival, that changed to June 20-30 this morning. I'm ok with a couple days here or there, but if it appears to get pushed out into July we'll definitely (sadly) have to cancel.

You think? I hope so as I sold my car and currently renting but for some reason these delivery dates don't seem to promising.
They’re still giving you dates in Q2…the dates themselves are all over the place, but dates in Q2 would indicate to me that your car is expected this month. I can’t predict the future though, and Tesla can post whatever dates they want until the car is built and they’re ready for you to pick it up.

Well, boys... I decided to bite the bullet and ask an SA to un-match me from my VIN and match me with a demo car with 266 miles on it.

I was assigned a VIN this past Wednesday assuming it would only be 3 days or so after that to schedule a delivery date.

I called on Thursday/Friday to get updated as I wanted to see what the ETA was since I had just taken my current car to CarMax for an appraisal and the offer was only good for 7 days.

They told me my car was untrackable on GPS and that my car was still in pre-production and there’s no telling when it will actually be made/whether it will pass safety inspection etc. They said worst case scenario it would be 3 weeks from today (on the extreme side) to get my car, but could be as early as next weekend, there’s no way of knowing.

CarMax offered me almost $2k more than Tesla so I obviously wanted to sell the car to them before the offer expired and since I didn’t want to be without a car for potentially 1-3 weeks, I had to make sure I went with a for sure thing.

My demo car is in Mission Viejo and should be here sometime mid-next week.

If anyone ordered a white/black M3P you may have just received my original VIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Leader NH
Well, boys... I decided to bite the bullet and ask an SA to un-match me from my VIN and match me with a demo car with 266 miles on it.

I was assigned a VIN this past Wednesday assuming it would only be 3 days or so after that to schedule a delivery date.

I called on Thursday/Friday to get updated as I wanted to see what the ETA was since I had just taken my current car to CarMax for an appraisal and the offer was only good for 7 days.

They told me my car was untrackable on GPS and that my car was still in pre-production and there’s no telling when it will actually be made/whether it will pass safety inspection etc. They said worst case scenario it would be 3 weeks from today (on the extreme side) to get my car, but could be as early as next weekend, there’s no way of knowing.

CarMax offered me almost $2k more than Tesla so I obviously wanted to sell the car to them before the offer expired and since I didn’t want to be without a car for potentially 1-3 weeks, I had to make sure I went with a for sure thing.

My demo car is in Mission Viejo and should be here sometime mid-next week.

Mai if anyone ordered a white/black M3P you may have just received my original VIN.
Thats what I ordered....a pearl white/black M3P but I doubt a car originally destined for LA would get rerouted to Naples FL. Is the demo you found a Performance model? I ask because there is not a single Performance demo in the entire Southeast

Thats what I ordered....a pearl white/black M3P but I doubt a car originally destined for LA would get rerouted to Naples FL. Is the demo you found a Performance model? I ask because there is not a single Performance demo in the entire Southeast
Yes, it’s a Model 3 Performance. There were others he was naming off as he went through the list as well ones with 800 miles etc. So there were multiple White/Black demo models I could’ve chosen from (at least out here in the SoCal area).