Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD keeps slipping one day each day. 🤷‍♂️

Saturday: June 18-June 29, Sunday: June 19-June 29, Monday: June 20-June 29.

What does it all mean?! 🤪
Mine is doing the same thing...6/19-6/30; 6/20-6/30; and now 6/21-6/30.

I have a road trip planned to Cape May on 7/8, so I made an appointment to have the PPF applied on July 2nd. I'll be happy as long as I get it by June 30th. 🤞

Ordered 5/1, completed financing 5/2
M3P, red/black, no FSD

tried calling today ,Tesla Charlotte is supposed to be open , but it goes to voicemail and says leave a message or call during normal business hours. I imagine they are swamped but I added FSD and wanted to pay for that with a card in order to get the points and the link doesnt say thats possible. if I cant I need to transfer the funds for the total amount of the purchase. FSD was a spur of the moment add on for me assuming I could get the points on my card and pay it next month. Be nice if someone would answer the phone at least. pick up for me is June 15 12pm

Long-time lurker... first-time poster. I ordered on 4/12 and will take confirmed delivery tomorrow at noon in Clarkston, Michigan. I coincidentally live about 5 minutes from the only SC in the state of Michigan. Red Performance w/black interior, no FSD.

I drive through the SC every few days lately to stalk their inventory and try to contain my excitement. They've had zero activity until the end of last week. Suddenly, there are tons of 3's and Y's rolling in (none of them were Performance models, from what I could see thru the fencing).

Anyway, even though this is my first post, I just wanted to say Thanks to this community for giving me something to read daily and enjoy over the past 2 1/2 months.

Long-time lurker... first-time poster. I ordered on 4/12 and will take confirmed delivery tomorrow at noon in Clarkston, Michigan. I coincidentally live about 5 minutes from the only SC in the state of Michigan. Red Performance w/black interior, no FSD.

I drive through the SC every few days lately to stalk their inventory and try to contain my excitement. They've had zero activity until the end of last week. Suddenly, there are tons of 3's and Y's rolling in (none of them were Performance models, from what I could see thru the fencing).

Anyway, even though this is my first post, I just wanted to say Thanks to this community for giving me something to read daily and enjoy over the past 2 1/2 months.
ive enjoyed reading these as well this is my first Tesla too. I take delivery on 6/15 12pm . post pics

Welcome and Congrats! 👍🏽

Same exact thing for me… 19th-30th… 20th, 21st and now 22nd-30th
Same situation with me. Live in Atlanta, ordered a M3P on 5/12. Every day (and sometimes throughout the day), I believe our beginning estimated delivery date will change by at least one day later so that the beginning estimated delivery date will be exactly two weeks out from the date you check the website. For instance, today is 6/7/21. My beginning estimated delivery date is showing as 6/21/21. This scenario is most likely true because we are closely approaching 6/30 (the end of Q2). However, this is purely a guess. Also, I have no VIN assigned.

Same situation with me. Live in Atlanta, ordered a M3P on 5/12. Every day (and sometimes throughout the day), I believe our beginning estimated delivery date will change by at least one day later so that the beginning estimated delivery date will be exactly two weeks out from the date you check the website. For instance, today is 6/7/21. My beginning estimated delivery date is showing as 6/21/21. This scenario is most likely true because we are closely approaching 6/30 (the end of Q2). However, this is purely a guess. Also, I have no VIN assigned.
Co-worker started his order 5/14 but finished it 5/16 because he is trading in a car. He got his VIN 5/30 and is set for a delivery of 6/18. He got Blue/Black MP3 no FSD.

I wonder if a trade in plays a role in when you get your delivery since you have a 30 day 1000 mile window.

tried calling today ,Tesla Charlotte is supposed to be open , but it goes to voicemail and says leave a message or call during normal business hours. I imagine they are swamped but I added FSD and wanted to pay for that with a card in order to get the points and the link doesnt say thats possible. if I cant I need to transfer the funds for the total amount of the purchase. FSD was a spur of the moment add on for me assuming I could get the points on my card and pay it next month. Be nice if someone would answer the phone at least. pick up for me is June 15 12pm
I talked to sales advisor at CLT on Sat.....he is looking into account, said he will return call by Wednesday.......fully believes delivery will be before 30th of June, (my current shows June 22-30....ordered on 5/16.......red MP3 no FSD

So, I just remembered this morning that despite ordering on 4/9 I never picked a payment method until 5/14. Does anyone know if that would cause my delivery date to be pushed really far? This morning my estimated delivery went from 6/20-6/30 to 7/13-8/02.
i was told by advisor on 5/16 to immediately pick cash....then to adjust as needed after i received vin...ordered 5/16 shows delivery end of this month....

Update from Central NY w/ pick-up in Mt. Kisco:

Texted my SA during the 2-11 week fiasco on Friday outlining my concern about getting it before the rebate change deadline. He responded that he is confident that I will have it by the end of the month (paraphrasing) and checking the delivery dates on the account page will only make me crazy (not paraphrasing)

Dates update on Saturday to 6/19-6/29 then updated again Sunday morning to 6/20-6/29.

Checked again last night to see that I had the Tesla Vision disclaimer followed immediately by a VIN and an EDD of 6/9 (nice) to 6/11. I am hoping I can pick it up on 6/11 as it's a slow day at work or push to 6/12 so I don't have to burn through any ETO

Either way, there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel!

White/Black, no FSD, Ordered 4/24